I hacked the ID forums =0

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
TaZ
Round Winner

I hacked the ID forums =0

Post by TaZ »

Ok, so this will probably be the longest post ever, and it will explain everything that's happened since the ID forum hacking. First off, I want to apologize to everyone I lied to...which is a lot of people. (That means Compguygene, Arilou, Destiny, Tremor, Force, Solar, VcL, Z-Man, Killer, Sin, Spook, and anyone else I lied to, sorry.) Basically, what Spook said was true, as weird as it sounds, creator offered me admin password to ID forums for a picture of Volcano rubbing his nipples...lol, sry man. http://tinypic.com/r/2cwlf9/3

Anyway, a little background info to me and Arilou. Me and Arilou used to be very cool back in the day. Things changed when one day we let a an ex ID'er member, who applied, join VcL. Next, ID stole -=VcL.Hi. Then Airman joined our clan, so on and so on. So Arilou starts saying im stealing his members, i get pissed off, cause im not. Arilou then puts me with a group of Mecca and Liz. So everything they do, I get blamed for. I desperately tried working things out with Arilou, for the sake of the clan. I then get banned and my posting rights are removed from ID forums, no reason given. 2 days later, I get banned from ID forums for no reason at all. I ask Tremor why I got banned, Tremor said it's for mods eyes only. So I was like...ok. Next I get banned from ID vent, and all ID servers. The only person doing the bannings, Arilou. He then gives me the nickname sneaky snake, which I thought was hilarious. I talked to Sin about it, he didn't do shit. I was pissed, cause I wasn't getting answers, and I was being treated unfairly.

Well creator comes on vent, and I think he was tipsy or something. But he was like, "show me a picture of Volcano rubbing his nipples, and I'll give you admin password". So volcano photoshops his face into that pic you see right there, and gives it to Creator. Creator then gives me the password. I give Code Hunter the password with the intention of just messing around..not deleting the forums. My only intention was to ban Arilou's account. That's all I did, I had no idea Code would destroy the forums. So basically I refresh the ID site to see that I'm directed to a Rick Roll site. So of course, I'm just like "here we go". I was planning on telling the truth until Code decided to spam me and Destiny's account. So I'm getting these spam emails and messaging Destiny like wtf is going on? He messages me later saying "how did you like that?" So this digs a deeper hole, a hole so deep I feel like there's no point in digging myself out.

About a week later, Destiny tells me her theory, and she's correct. So basically there are a few people who knew I was involved with the ID hacking. One of them being Lizmatic. Basically, she threatened me with the info because she dated this internet chick from Georgia who came on our vent all the time, claimed she lived in California, and apparently they would cyber in the vent channel. I asked Liz's gf why she didn't chat on ventrilo, and she said because Liz wouldn't let her. I asked why, and we had this long convo. Basically she was like Liz is lying bla bla bla.

But, I actually feel good admitting it. Feels like a sigh of relief. Arilou had nothing to do with the forums being hacked, and creator did not hack the forums. I am sorry for a lot of the drama that's been caused from this. I know the ID forums were home to a lot.

Btw, I don't defend Code for what he did. I have defended him as long as I've been in VcL, but there comes a point when you have to say enough is enough. Even though I only deleted Ari's account, I still provided the password and I still consider that a part of hacking the forums.

Thanks
~TaZ
Last edited by TaZ on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: I hacked the ID forums =0

Post by epsy »

Clever use of the =0 smiley there!
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

sinewav wrote:/me whistles nonchalantly

http://forums3.armagetronad.net/viewtop ... 40#p209340

8)
QFT. Tread softly, everyone.
SolaR
Average Program

Post by SolaR »

Those Immortal Dynasty forums, I spent so much time on them, you had be believing me that Arilou had did it. When from the beginning, I was right the whole time. So I pretty didn't have confidence in my own belief. You put me in that spot. What I did was insane, working out this drama only made things worst but in the end, it turned out to the right way. TaZ, the only question that I need answer and posted on these forums... Did I get to the part where you had to much on your mind that you had to tell everyone?

I was a different man these last past months, Arilou apparently brainwashed me.

You turned me into something I shouldn't have been and whats done is done. Lets get on with the game Armagetron was last year and get it started again. I took a break from Armagetron and stood in the back listening to all sides of the stories, I had believed the one that sounded better but turned out.. Once again I was wrong.

Heres the things to look at;
When I blamed Creator first; ID and WW believed my thoughts when Arilou forward it.
When I listened to TaZ's side, I got more interested and I wanted him to prove that I was wrong.
When I had that long conversation with Taz, I was somewhat tired and wrote random things.
When I told TaZ who hacked the forums, I'm done with Armagetron.. He was feeling bad.
When I told him I had the whole 700+ passwords to the ID Forums, he simply got frighten, TaZ need to tell because if I was going to continue from what I was doing, TaZ would have gotten blamed for everything.

The good thing was is that I trust TaZ, and eventually the truth came out.
Was I a good guy to talk to both parties and have 2 seperate minds?

Lets get on with ourselves, this will be the last topic ever for drama, lets make it happen. Before it happens, we need to make it stop.

I'm coming back to Armagetron..
"Once a tronner, always a tronner."
Last edited by SolaR on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

*clears throat*
Mr.Lock IBTL
Last edited by MrsKsr on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.
destiny
Average Program

Post by destiny »

I think that Taz's intention in this post was to actually confess, not like Liz's BS post. Taz talked to me on msn and he is truly sorry for his part in it, and his guilt has been bothering him. He didn't have to post and tell everyone what happened, he could have left it as it was and let everyone speculate. He has come forward to tell the truth and to try to put things back together again. He realized that his lies and the attacks actually made things a whole lot worse than if he would have come forward from the beginning. I think its all time to heal from this, and I think a lot of peoople owe others apologies and this would be a good thread to apologize in. If you feel like spamming or hating go elsewhere, this is a place to heal the rift.
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

Nvm!
Last edited by gawdzilla on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
arilou
Average Program

Post by arilou »

Like we knew all along taz. Really sad you had to lead everyone in circles for a months time.
You killed off a forum network of 700 users centered around TRON for personal grudges. Very sad.

As you can tell from my post count I play and don't really communicate much. This is a great game
to the extent of being pure genius. That said there are people running around wrecking the honest
efforts of people supporting the game.

Admins, Developers, and Authors of Tron content. Please, if you can eliminate people from the game
like this or you will in turn kill the game for dozens of good folks that are trying to promote
it and make it a better place.

--Thank you.

ari lou
Last edited by arilou on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Day after day, alone on a hill, the man with a foolish grin is keeping perfectly still" --- Billy Shears
loopedd

Post by loopedd »

i feel tron is a lot safer now, Lol even tho it really isn't
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

arilou wrote: Admins, Developers, and Authors of Tron content. Please, if you can eliminate people from the game
like this or you will in turn kill the game for dozens of good folks that are trying to promote
it and make it a better place.

--Thank you.

ari lou
We know you would love to see Taz gone because of your personal grudge with VcL. But really, if he is ip banned from the master server list he will most likely just change his ip and play under an alias, there is no point. You have secure forums now and you learned your lesson, so noting like this will happen again.

Lets move on and get ready for the next big competition plz kkthxbai.
cløver
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by cløver »

wait. so mecca and lizz and taz were just putting up arguments this whole time against something they knew they did?

:snail:
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

Nvm!
Last edited by gawdzilla on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

LOL when i read this for the first time i thought "yay the whodunnit is over" but after these replies I doubt that a certain couple here stops blaming the other party for what they did (although they overreacted).
cløver
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by cløver »

im not stupid... :|

dont be mean