The ID hacker

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: The ID hacker

Post by Z-Man »

While I'm reading up on this, I just wanted to clarify: the 'ban everyone actively participating in this drama' suggestion from earlier was serious.
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

Mecca wrote:2. Colors make my posts look pretty :)
QFT!
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

Z-Man wrote:While I'm reading up on this, I just wanted to clarify: the 'ban everyone actively participating in this drama' suggestion from earlier was serious.

Reason?
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Simple. Neither side has produced proof for anything. All you guys are doing is throwing accusations and insults around, adding unhealthy heat to the community. If you want to do that on your own forums, sure, go ahead. But I personally would like to call this place here my Virtual Internet Home, and you are getting on my nerves.

And about what I think about who diddit and why and whatshallwedo with him if we ever find out for sure, it completely doesn't matter.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

I thought everyone could be mature. I knew I should have locked this as soon as I read it. I'm tending towards agreeing with z-man as well now too.
Attachments
facepalm.png
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Now, not to incite anyone, but after some administrative deliberation, I've decided that certain involved parties will be temporarily banned if this comes up again. Think of it as a three strikes type rule for disturbing the peace.