Favorite Topics Folder

What do you want to see here? Some more categories, forums, and mods? Hmm...

Should we have link for a folder for favorite topics?

Good idea
83%
Bad idea
17%

Total votes: 6

Speedracer
Match Winner

Favorite Topics Folder

Post by Speedracer »

I would like to see a link to a folder that I could put my favorite topics into. Then I could easily find them in case I would like to post in them. Is this a good or a bad idea? Comments please. 8)
We are here today to talk about tomorrow. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will soon be today.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

I know that there is a mod for that. You find it and I'll get around to installing it.
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

When you say 'mod' I think hot model. when you say 'installing' I think car problems. Sorry tank, even if I found whatever it is you are talking about, I wouldn't know it. I enjoy being oblivious to computers and don't mind admitting it. Maybe you can pass it on to a moderator of your choice if you don't want to do it. 8)
We are here today to talk about tomorrow. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will soon be today.
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

i've found it: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=73503

i also found a mod that is meant to keep unread topics marked as unread etc.: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... sc&start=0

don't know if you use EasyMOD but here is the link for that as well: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=125071

:mrgreen:
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

There you go tank. :wink:
Thank you very much n54. I look forward to the addition to the forum! 8)
Tank Program

Post by Tank Program »

n54 wrote:don't know if you use EasyMOD but here is the link for that as well: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=125071
I found that, used it to install all the mods that there are here. Of course, the more you have installed the more that will disagree, but I'll get around to it eventually.
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

Just wondering if you have gotten around to thinking about getting around to this, Tank Program? I know you are the most busiest person in the whole world so don't stress your pretty little head over something that would really be cool for this forum. Keep up the good work! 8)
Tank Program

Post by Tank Program »

I've got Thursday and Friday off this week, I'll try and squeze this in...
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

You are a good guy! 8)
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

Well, I must have been high when I posted that last one... lol
This is just a reminder... take your time Tank... I don't like to rush you being that it is almost summer and no one should work very hard during vacation. 8)
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

he's doing so much good stuff in developing the next release i think we should postpone this until next year :D
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

I can live with that. 8)
Keep up the great work guys! :wink: