The Truth.

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
TheRealTweezy
On Lightcycle Grid

The Truth.

Post by TheRealTweezy »

I want to clear some things up right now, and own up to some of my actions. My actions are being a troll, yes a troll. I've foold many people, i know i have and at the same time i have gotten people to believe im behind these such attacks. I am not. I'm not going to justify it at all. There is nothing i can do now to take back some of actions of trolling, i realized i took it way too far now and i want to backout and no further more. To those it may help or feel better about everything, i can say rookie and swag have a big role in it and i kinda help them pull it off by being the puppet in publics eye so they can mastermind it all.
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Re: The Truth.

Post by Slov »

lmao, great title. *prepares for drama*
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

I read the title and thought I was gonna be laughing at some sort'a UFOnut. :cry:
puma.
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by puma. »

[quote="TheRealTweezy"]I want to clear some things up right now, and own up to some of my actions. quote]

You, owning up to actions? Cute.
puma.
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by puma. »

That quote tho

Nailed it.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Gjallarhorn is better though
Attachments
truth.png
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
IndigoChild
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by IndigoChild »

No, a Troll? We, the Tron community, were being nice. You committed a Federal Crime buddy. You left the Troll bus. Long time ago. This is a written confession which will be handed over to the proper authorities.
Not ZuLu Fam
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

What's the point of this? The community and Z-MAN etc don't care about ddos attacks, all they care about is people playing in ladle on 2 teams. Don't worry Rookie, you're safe.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Vogue wrote:What's the point of this? The community and Z-MAN etc don't care about ddos attacks, all they care about is people playing in ladle on 2 teams. Don't worry Rookie, you're safe.
Some people care, some don't, I prefer ladles and even regular public games go undos'd but there isn't much to be done about it from a player's end.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Magi wrote:
Vogue wrote:What's the point of this? The community and Z-MAN etc don't care about ddos attacks, all they care about is people playing in ladle on 2 teams. Don't worry Rookie, you're safe.
Some people care, some don't, I prefer ladles and even regular public games go undos'd and undisturbed by Lizmatic and the likes but there isn't much to be done about it from a player's end.
Fixed that for you.
TheRealTweezy wrote:by being the puppet in publics eye so they can mastermind it all.
Please have some dignity.
TheRealTweezy
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by TheRealTweezy »

Poor mistakes=poor choices but also being some what forced to make some choices is never a good idea
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

I acknowledge the effort.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

It's not important whether we believe you, but let's just say I personally take your accusations with a dead sea worth of salt. The only important question here is: Can you help make it stop? Can you either convince your mates to stop or rat on them to the FBI or whatever? Do you have enough evidence, do you even know who they are?
Vogue wrote:The community and Z-MAN etc don't care about ddos attacks, all they care about is people playing in ladle on 2 teams.
Gee, remember when I tried to find a way to get you unbanned within the rules? You're welcome.
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

Every DDOS that has ever happened. It was all me. Will I stop? Maybe bahahahahah. Tw33 just took the blame for it, Although the HFT ones werent my doings.
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

I can no longer sit idly by without saying something that you all probably don't know about. There was a discussion about this topic on the Wild West Forums http://www.wwclan.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=241. This was after it was decided to remove Tweezy from the clan roster because of his actions.
In the last week, the Ww forums have gone down twice that I know of to DDOS attacks. Fortunately, we do have good backups that we can restore from if neeeded, or if we needed to move to a new provider, which could be done in minutes. Most people are not aware of the downtime because it was handled quickly. The second attack took down 8 other customers at the hosting ISP and is being investigated by the ISP. I am just putting this info out there. I can't prove it was tweezy, nor do I care to. But I think that the community deserves to hear what has happened to us too. No drama needed. Just a simple statement of the facts here.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm