How make armaauth/0.1

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
jas0n
Average Program

How make armaauth/0.1

Post by jas0n »

as do a new authentication "type @ zzauth.tk" I'm not getting after connecting my "VirtualHost" with the name of the server and with my domain ".tk". But do not want to show up my domain "zzauth.tk" in my "localweb" (and if anyone knows how to make a page on a site armaauth / 0.1 please leave us comments)
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Re: How make armaauth/0.1

Post by ConVicT »

No offence in any of this, Jas0n.
Can I just add something because I'm sick of this guy asking the same thing over and f**king over again. (asks on servers all the time too)

What he has: Jas0n has his own forums for his clan (can't recall what it's called) something@something.domain.
What he's asking of us: He wants to know how he can link his website with in-game authentication. E.G me@forums, me@aagid, me@notadvertising, me'epsy'sauth...

He wants what I was looking to do a few years back

He's asked a few times on here about this and obviously can't get across what he means (his english is bad).

When I asked, I decided it was too much effort when I can just use the other ones instead. BUT HE IS Zz-LEADER, for crying out loud!

Get this guy some auth!

-Zz~Leader
jas0n
Average Program

Post by jas0n »

i am zz leader you no and how plz
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Calm down Jas0n, 'twas but a joke.
I have no idea how to do it.
Didn't you read the post I linked you to?
I clearly gave up (or the wiki helped me :roll:).
Agility
Core Dumper

Post by Agility »

lol I need to be able to do this too but I am wondering if you have to pay for hosting because right now I have a free forums.
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

he's beyond help. he's an idiot. I think he was professing to be God himself a week or two ago when I played sumo.
edit: oh, and he was convinced that he could "hack me" by telling me my IP... I'm offended.

I wouldn't be sad to see him go.

in other news, I'd love to have a "reputation" system on these forums so people can click +1 or -1. It'd be really awesome if I could let this guy know how much I despise his posts with a single click :roll:
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Agility wrote:lol I need to be able to do this too but I am wondering if you have to pay for hosting because right now I have a free forums.
The only hard requirement is that dynamic custom content needs to be allowed. If you can upload and use php pages, it should be possible. If you don't have a database, you can hardcode your users and passwords in the php file.

Let me point you (and jas0n) to the reference implementation, instructions if you actually want to use it are at the top:
http://sourceforge.net/p/armagetronad/c ... erence.php
jas0n
Average Program

Post by jas0n »

Thank you Z-man and Convit :D! My authentication is on :D ..one problem how transfer domains type .org or free (.tk) for phpBB3 :? I have the authentication no the URL ( @forums @forums3.authentication.net)exmple
jas0n
Average Program

Post by jas0n »

agility i help you ..i have auth for phpBB3 and one good host is http://www.freeforums.org/ for domain and host free of your forums phpBB3.

~Zz~jas0n
jas0n
Average Program

Post by jas0n »

And I'm sorry "Convitc" by swearing at you ... It's because I get angry because I can not do the things I want and also just want to advance the clan.Sorry friend :cry:
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

Please use the edit button instead of posting 3 different posts. Thank you, come again.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

aP|Nelg wrote:Thank you, come again.
Apu?

No worries, jas0n, I understand English is not your first language, and in all fairness, I was trying to wind you up :)
jas0n
Average Program

Post by jas0n »

TY friend :D :)
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

Ratchet wrote:he's beyond help. he's an idiot. I think he was professing to be God himself a week or two ago when I played sumo.
edit: oh, and he was convinced that he could "hack me" by telling me my IP... I'm offended.

in other news, I'd love to have a "reputation" system on these forums so people can click +1 or -1. It'd be really awesome if I could let this guy know how much I despise his posts with a single click :roll:
Seems like him exposing your IP mad you scared a little.
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

[Anonymous] wrote:
Ratchet wrote:he's beyond help. he's an idiot. I think he was professing to be God himself a week or two ago when I played sumo.

Seems like him exposing your IP mad you scared a little.

Yes we are terrified of people knowing our ips. Your lack of posts and lack of knowledge combine into one Voltron of suck.

go.lookitupongoogle.com