Norm quits playing!

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
spirit
Round Winner

Norm quits playing!

Post by spirit »

Norm that cant´t be that you just quit only cause 2 players are not satisfied with your work there.
In my opinion you´re a damn good admin so plz don´t stop because of this. Hope to see you there again.
{Vertigo}
Last edited by spirit on Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TiTnAsS
Match Winner

Post by TiTnAsS »

Whered you hear that hes quitting?... and if he is, i wonder why he cares what anyone thinks baout his work..as long as people play in the server its very apparent that hes doing a good job.
Damn, it sure has been a while!
spirit
Round Winner

Post by spirit »

Its written on his HP TiT. You can read it there. :(
TiTnAsS
Match Winner

Post by TiTnAsS »

Ah..
Damn, it sure has been a while!
spirit
Round Winner

Post by spirit »

dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy

Post by dlh »

Didn't he quit before?
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

nemostultae wrote:Didn't he quit before?
I think Norm's real name is "H. Ross Perot".

I quit.
I'm back.
I quit.
I'm back.

:)

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
spirit
Round Winner

Post by spirit »

Just read the discussion about him in march but it seems he really does it now.......
Norm_2nd

Re: Norm quits playing!

Post by Norm_2nd »

Hi Verti
{Vertigo} wrote:Norm that cant´t be that you just quit only cause 2 players are not satisfied with your work there.
In my opinion you´re a damn good admin so plz don´t stop because of this. Hope to see you there again.
{Vertigo}
Its not just those two, its also Tank himself, who kicks me off Classic. So, i better go. (Remember Verti, you were online as that [nrx] guy complained to Tank. Tank was then really pissed that someone disturbed his vacation and Tank kicked me off the server). I am just really tired of explaining why i kicked someone each and every time. And i am really really tired of those who say "i go to Tank and talk to him .... bla bla bla". Its just not my game anymore. I like playing with people who are friendly and kind and have a sense of humour ... and not like those who's first word is "bitch", "asshole" or "**** you". The respect for other players, not only me, is gone. Thats sad, but reality.
Palatinum

Post by Palatinum »

Phew, thats a truely bad message......

We older Players remember how Classic was before Norm was an admin. And i give my greatest respect to him. It was like a marshal comes in an outlawded town and clean it from evil, he did a great job in the past.

Why is Classic the most visited Server.......not only for the good settings, its the people in it, they warrent disturbed by guys who came in to lame, and if they come....they was kicked from the admins because of rules. Well i will see if the mood in Classic change....

I hope for all, that the times befor Norm doesnt come back.
spirit
Round Winner

Post by spirit »

Of course I remember that night Norm but I think Tank kicked you out cause you were playing under a different name.
I don´t think he´d kick you as Norm and you were damn right kicking [nrx] cause he was really rude and that mustn´t be tolerated in classic.
Anyway it´s sad to lose a good and nice player......
Terridon
On Lightcycle Grid

come back;P

Post by Terridon »

I hope you will reconsider it, because you are a nice player and admin to have in :)
if tank knew it was you, you should talk to him, instead of stopping.. he have to trust you as admin... and he uses to do so.. at least from what i have seen him reply in here when people has complained about evil admins :)

i admit that we have some of those silly kids with 1337-language and the behavior that follows.. but most players are still nice at classic, with a good sense of humor i think :)
hope to see you back in soon
if you doesn't have anything to say.. shut up:)
(can't do it myself.. but good advice)
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

I'm sorry about kicking you Norm, but I was a little upset. I'd like to see all active Tigers admins in IRC at some point so we can have a discussion about the rules, implementaiton of the rules, etc.