Bill O'Reilly

Anything About Anything...
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Bill O'Reilly

Post by Clutch »

Anyone else think this guy is a pretentious, overbearing, moronic tool?*

It's as if every single one of his arguments his strategy is to be louder and to take everything out of context.

*My first string of insults that don't involve "fight me you bitch" or "your mom"! Thank you 9/11 thread.

-edit-

Vaguely recall something about Bill O'reilly on these forums, so if there was already a thread about this douche, disregard this
Boxed
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: Bill O'Reilly

Post by sinewav »

Great Zeus! You mean Canadians have to suffer his contemptible countenance too? I'm deeply sorry. On the behalf of the United States, I sincerely apologize for soiling your bandwidth with his garbage.
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

pretentious, overbearing, moronic tool?*
please... don't
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

Slov wrote:
pretentious, overbearing, moronic tool?*
please... don't
ahaha I was just joking.

And I have no idea, I very rarely watch tv. I was just looking for a certain clip of Jon Stewart but I stumbled upon a debate between Jon and this clown, something about Obama letting some rapper named Common into the white house. It was quite a few hours ago, I don't remember exactly what went down. After I saw that I watched a couple of other ones with people like Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher, etc. etc.
Boxed
flea
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by flea »

***K it!!! WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!!!
best rage ever.
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

OMG BILL O'REILLY made it to the arma forums! NOOO SOMEONE GET TANK PROGRAM!

I hate this guy. He has a PhD in bigotry and specializes in Hum-Bo-Jumbo terminology
syllabear
Shutout Match Winner

Post by syllabear »

wikipedia wrote:He is the host of the political commentary program The O'Reilly Factor on the Fox News Channel, which is the most watched cable news television program on American television.
Presuming this is true, surely some of the members of this forum like him?

I read briefly over his wikipedia page, and nothing there stands out as to why anyone would really despise him. Sure I disagree with some of what he says, but there's loads of people like him out there.
The Halley's comet of Armagetron.
ps I'm not tokoyami
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

syllabear wrote:
wikipedia wrote:He is the host of the political commentary program The O'Reilly Factor on the Fox News Channel, which is the most watched cable news television program on American television.
Presuming this is true, surely some of the members of this forum like him?

I read briefly over his wikipedia page, and nothing there stands out as to why anyone would really despise him. Sure I disagree with some of what he says, but there's loads of people like him out there.
go to youtube and just watch some clips.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Yes, he's a demagogic blowhard and a bully, a phony, spreads lies and irrationality, drapes himself in being a "real American," fancies himself a sort of (faux-)populist king, is exceptionally arrogant and boastful, and doesn't know half as much as he thinks he does. Reason enough to despise him, I would say. Much of the satire of The Colbert Report is based on him.