Trolls trying to tell us what to do

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Vogue
Match Winner

Re: Call to server owners: Global Ban of Vogue

Post by Vogue »

sinewav wrote:Oh good, I guess it is time to roll out the sock puppets?

Thanks to all the troublemakers for illustrating the problem right here on the forums and reinforcing the points nara, chrisd, Monkey, and others have made. Good job.
someone you dont know = sock puppet oh ok... dinobro you cant play tron sinewav doesnt know you get out

good job on ignoring his points though!
Vogue
Match Winner

Re: A robust system for managing troublemakers?

Post by Vogue »

1984 here we come

big brother(sinewav&monkey) are watching you
S0lutai
Average Program

Post by S0lutai »

Vogue wrote:
sinewav wrote:Oh good, I guess it is time to roll out the sock puppets?

Thanks to all the troublemakers for illustrating the problem right here on the forums and reinforcing the points nara, chrisd, Monkey, and others have made. Good job.
someone you dont know = sock puppet oh ok... dinobro you cant play tron sinewav doesnt know you get out

good job on ignoring his points though!
Such hypocrisy right there, Sine. Proven that you will explode in anger at people that don't agree with you. Trouble makers, haha. Yeah that's definitely how you call people that have different points of view! Get outta here. Also proven that people can't have free expression in these forums, which will even be way more obvious once Z-man locks this thread. Good job litterateur.

Nothing will be made against this, nor other problems in Tron. Everything has been nothing but ideas in the last year or two. How does that work?

*waits for people to be mad and do something about it* *grabs popcorn*

#Liberty #Sinepracticesbullying2015 #Dontcareanyway
A tragedy is commonplace but in the end they go away.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

S0lutai wrote:Also proven that people can't have free expression in these forums, which will even be way more obvious once Z-man locks this thread. Good job litterateur.
You don't get to pour oil on a fire and then claim authority on what it means when the firefighters douse the fire.

You also don't get to complain about lack of proper development when you're one of those people polluting the forums in such a way that it makes me so depressed that I don't want to do any proper work for weeks.

(I'm throwing stuff from the various threads in here. Not all fit the title. Some posts are just replies. There's also worse stuff in the trash.)