Ladle 68 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Acidico
On Lightcycle Grid

Ladle 68 Predictions

Post by Acidico »

This is my first time ever doing predictions, so ohlesdoit.
Octa Finals
Crazy Tronners 2
Team.uNk 1

Crazy Tronners is simply sick of losing. Despite Acid's random fails, the rest of the team carries him on their back to defeat an uNk team that hasn't been as active as cT. (That feels odd to say, eh?) GLHF, ELO. I call that Hi is responsible for the uNk match win, and the new defender of cT will lead to the 3rd match victory. (Spoiler alert, new defender other than Cronix :o)

Immortal Dynasty 1
Fort Players of the Western Wild 2

As much as I respect Dal and Coco, the ID team and its new internal configuration will take a while before they can coordinate together effectively. This won't stop them from stealing a match from the, primarily sumo, Ww players. I call that Cookie performs fantastic this round.

2ogue Tronners 1
uNk.Team 2

Rather than this being a "Team B" for rogue tronners, it looks more like a less-active group than "Team A" Both have stars. Despite the skill level, uNk's forces will overpower them. Titan's centering skills will cause some problems the first match, leading to a win. However, uNk will adjust and take the next two. I call Slash being the MVP of this round.

Oops 1
dkflmdfladmfadslkf (Phoenix) 2

Phoenix takes this match simply because Venom is having a baby. Not implying that I will hack the server in the favor of Phoenix, but let's just say I have insider info they will win for sure. Oops will be allowed to win 1 match to keep the integrity of the ladle. (Tron Illuminati) Jokes aside, Ashi and Nagi will be key to their respective teams.

MeetYourMaker 1
Redemption 2

A battle of seeds past, the two skilled teams will face off in the first round. MeetYourMaker, being in a rebuilding phase, has added some firepower recently (or have they? idk), but it won't be enough to handle Rd and the seeds of applejuice. This apple cider fellow has been on fire lately, in both fortress and sumo (primarily sumo, he still noobs ocasionally in fort). MVPs are elmo, sine, seedapple, and lord of dread.

Quarter Finals

RoadRunnerZ 1
Crazy Tronners 2

Acid (me) becomes tired of being carried, so he purchases perks from the hack store. The first match he is an unstoppable sweeping machine, but hark, the developers nerf him in the second. These two teams have been sparring partners of late, so good-hearted matches should be expected. The departing of Zero and new strategy implemented by cT will result in a CT victory. GLHF ElO. MVP's will be J-Dawg, Vital, Vinny, and Woned.

Fort Players of the Western Wild 0
uNk.Team 2

Despite a solid Ww team, uNk simply brings more fort experience to the table. Spectators must be 18+ to watch this brutality. MVP's are uNk. Team.

Rogue Tronners 2
jfklas;df;kdsjfas;f (Phoenix) 1

DGM will lead the onslaught, but it won't stop Phoenix from winning a match. Dgm is driving his garbage truck to the dump(core dump that is, #cheesy). GLHF ElO, MVP's are DGM, Red, and Loki.

Redemption 1
Revolver 2

Despite Pumpkinseed being a tron-animal lately, Redemption won't be able to survive the onslaught of a stronger overall roster. Xyron, Rudy, Olive, and Durka will implement a new 4 man sumo def (Xyron being in the mazing seemingly aimlessly, yet sucessfully). Joke, but GLHF. Should be an intense matchup between power-house teams.

Semi-Finals

Crazy Tronners 2
uNk.Team 1

A fantastic matchup between the two teams. This could lean either way, but Liz's infatuation with Acid distracts her from attacking, resulting in suicides. The two brothers will be dominating as usual while Cronix is sweeping like a house maid. Cronix prevails. Pike is also key here, having an exceptionally good game of attacking. Regardless of both teams performing great, CT comes out on top. GLHF ELO, MVP's are Acid (hacks), Nix, Pike, Mr, and Gazelle.

Rogue Tronners 1
Revolver 2

Wow... just, wow. This matchup is definitely a finals-worthy game. I can't... wow. I just... ahhhh. Too exciting to type about, MVP's are Red, Over, Concord, and Rudy.

Finals

Crazy Tronners 2
Revolver 1.5

Things are back to usual for Crazy Tronners with Acid failing and the team carrying. However, they will still come out on top (inb4 bias). How does Revolver end up with 1.5 matches? Oddly enough, both teams are died in the second match at 94-94. What's this?! Both teams end up torping?! Yes, it's true. This sensational strategy results in a tie-breaking round since both teams end up tied above 100. Mind=Blown.

Jokes aside, they should all be very close matches. CT has been working hard together in order to achieve their former glory. This ladle, it will happen. (inb4biasagain)
Last edited by Acidico on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 68 Predictions

Post by ElmosWorld »

Acidico wrote:MeetYourMaker 1
Redemption 2

A battle of seeds past, the two skilled teams will face off in the first round. MeetYourMaker, being in a rebuilding phase, has added some firepower recently (or have they? idk), but it won't be enough to handle Rd and the seeds of applejuice. This apple cider fellow has been on fire lately, in both fortress and sumo (primarily sumo, he still noobs ocasionally in fort). MVPs are elmo, sine, seedapple, and lord of dread.
I can't MVP a match I don't play in. I'll gladly MVP another match if someone needs a sub.
S0lutai
Average Program

Post by S0lutai »

Octa Finals

Crazy Tronners 2
Team.uNk 1

Crazy Tronners got a good squad, the same as unk, in my opinion, unk'ers are 6, so unless there's a lot of commitment from unk players to show up, they will save a match.

Immortal Dynasty 2
Fort Players of the Western Wild 1
I disagree with acid in this one (regardless im an ID'er) we have been playing in a lot of wars with this squad, nothing has changed at all, yes, indeed we are a team, this is commited team, all the changes from clan to team will not matter in this match. Still if wild west is lucky they'll save a match.

2ogue Tronners 0
uNk.Team 2
I personally like this matchup, the second rogue team vs unk, server will play an important role though.

OOps 0
φοίνιξ phóinīx 2
This should be easy enough for phoenix, zion would be the best oops'er, will carry, but not as hard as Lowkey

MeetYourMaker 1
Redemption 2
Nice matches, mYm would win, but I beat for redemption.

Quarter Finals

RoadRunnerZ 1
Crazy Tronners 2
With Zero's departure from rZ, they'll need a good defender, but with a CT warmed up rZ won't stand a chance, will save a match though.

Immortal Dynasty 1
uNk.Team 2
Skill and experience comes in this match, experienced players with uNk, and well experienced and fresh blood with ID. Lucky if we steal a match.

Rogue Tronners 2
φοίνιξ phóinīx 0
Skilled and strong players with R, AoT UK, hmmmm, should play a role.

Redemption 0
Revolver 2
I don't know what to say here, redemption's good, but not as revolver.

Semi Finals

Crazy Tronners 1
uNk.Team 2
I like this, both good, so, may be different.

Rogue Tronners 1
Revolver 2
Revolver's focused on winning and won't let scape this ladle. Good matches though.

Finals
uNk.Team 0
Revolver 2
Funny funny funny but no. Sorry. ggs
A tragedy is commonplace but in the end they go away.
Acidico
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Acidico »

ElmosWorld wrote:
Redemption 2

I can't MVP a match I don't play in. I'll gladly MVP another match if someone needs a sub.
What O.o. I assumed you were based off the rosters posted. Did I misread it?

Also, finished predictions updated.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Acidico wrote:
ElmosWorld wrote:
Redemption 2

What O.o. I assumed you were based off the rosters posted. Did I misread it?
Some people were upset that they didn't get to play, so I'll be sitting this one out.
Acidico
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Acidico »

That's what I call a team player.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Octa Finals
Crazy Tronners(2) vs. Team.uNk(1) - uNk with their 2 applicants will make this a great match. I think the edge lays with CT in the fact they will have people to sub if needed.
Immortal Dynasty(0) vs. Fort Players of the Western Wild(2) - A rematch of last ladle that will have the same result.
2ogue Tronners(0) vs. uNk.Team(2) - Other than Titan and nuby, the other R members haven't been around much lately. If they were more active, I think the match would be much closer, but as it stands, uNk has the clear advantage.
OOps(0) vs. φοίνιξ phóinīx(2) - Phoenix has been getting much better.
MeetYourMaker(0) vs. Redemption(2) - MYM has added orion, Roter, and ogopogo for this ladle, but I don't think it's enough to beat Rd.

Quarter Finals
RoadRunnerZ(1) vs. Crazy Tronners(2) - Another rematch from last ladle, this time with a different result. I believe the server will play a factor as the majority of RoadRunnerZ is American. Rz has also lost Zero, while replaceable on the grid, it may be tough to replace the leadership he brought to the team.
Fort Players of the Western Wild(0) vs. uNk.Team(2) - Ww is getting back into fort, but uNk still has the advantage here.
Rogue Tronners(2) vs. φοίνιξ phóinīx(0) - R split up their team this ladle, but still should be able to beat Phoenix.
Redemption(1) vs. Revolver(2) - So many teams begin with R now, can we change that please?

Semi Finals
Crazy Tronners(0) vs. uNk.Team(2) - The second uNk team CT will face this ladle and I think this one will be able to be CT.
Rogue Tronners(1) vs. Revolver(2) - R can win if they can play consistently, but the past couple of ladles there has been some trouble with that so I think Revolver will win.

Finals
uNk.Team(1) vs. Revolver(2) - Back to back finals for Revolver and the first finals for uNk in a while. The matches will be close, but in the end Revolver will win.
Nagi
Core Dumper

Post by Nagi »

lol Acid :D

idk who wins, maybe OOps will start playing massively and beat everyone. WGJ has already mentioned something similar :P 5$ on °°ps
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

lol'd must suck for roadrunnerz to come off a ladle win and everyone is predicting them to lose.

(I predict them to lose and revolver to win)

xoxo
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

Octa Finals:

Crazy Tronners Vs. Team.uNk (2-0): FUn matches!! Its been awhile since unk had two teams, and a longer while since ct has only one. Even with aiphatons Defense skills, Voodoo will make him suicide with his doll.

Immortal Dynasty Vs. Fort Players of the Western Wild (1-2): This is Completely bias, Based on the fact that Dal and Coco, leaders of ID, are complete dicks on the grid. I like Ww, and if anyone has noticed, they have been playing more and more and getting better, I think they could pull the win.

2ogue Tronners Vs. uNk.Team (1-2): there has been aroma in the air lurking toward unk. Looking at there team, it looks like they should fare well against rogues 2nd team.

Rogue Tronners Vs. Speeders (2-1): this pains me to do, Because Speeders have been such a powerhouse in past ladles. They have their new applicant delta on the squad, but hopefully they will have enough people, If the right prople for sp come, They could win, but its too risky to say so I give the edge to R.

OOps Vs. φοίνιξ phóinīx (0-2): Phoenix has been looking pretty ballin as of late as well, I think they should fare pretty well this ladle.

MeetYourMaker Vs. Redemption (1-2): As acid said, Appleseed has been raging and owning harder than achilles in the death of hector, he has been a great asset and a good leader to rd. MYM Also has veterans of there own, but I think rd will pull out a win in this one.

Quarter Finals:

RoadRunnerZ Vs. Crazy tronners (1-2): Man I love rZ, LIKE REALLY LOVE VINNY... I MEAN RZ, anyways, Ct and RZ has been combatants recently, but with the loss of zero, and the lack of practices after the ladle win, I have to go with ct. REDEMPTION VINNY!! IN YOUR FACE <333

uNk.Team Vs. Fort Players of the Western Wild (2-0): Wild west have been looking better, but fared with a team as uNk, There journey ends here.

Rogue Tronners Vs. φοίνιξ phóinīx (2-1): Again, Phoenix has been looking good, and so they can pull out a win, but rogue tronners have redemption with.. redemption?

Redemption vs. Revolver (1-2): Revolver looks scary, Rudy, Xyron, Hoax, AHHHH! Redemption will not make it to semis and apple rages.

Semi Finals:

Crazy Tronners Vs. uNk.Team (1-2): I hate doing this, because this will be a really cool match. Mr and Vein Have been the Mario And Luigi Of Sweeping, their chemisty makes there layout a tough one to beat, but ct could also bring in the beer and he can own with cronix :)

Rogue tronners Vs. Revolver (1-2): DGM NOOOOOOO

Championship:

uNk.Team vs. Revolver (2-1): Congrats to uNK with there third ladle win after such a long while!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Vinny

Post by Vinny »

"I have to go with ct. REDEMPTION VINNY!! IN YOUR FACE <333"
Heh i can't make it xD Gl hf all!