Apology

Anything About Anything...
Fippmam
Round Winner

Re: Apology

Post by Fippmam »

Flow wrote:
Fippmam wrote: I don't see the point you're trying to make. You act as if you have a stellar reputation yourself.
I'm not being hypocritical though. Oh, and you don't really either, Fipp. You did try to cheat to gain a SBT victory, remember?
Apple is in your clan now, and owes you loyalty ( theoretically at least ). Ask him if I was fed to finals. After that, let's see you make an sbt final or better yet, get a ladle win.
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

Fippmam wrote: Apple is in your clan now, and owes you loyalty ( theoretically at least ). Ask him if I was fed to finals. After that, let's see you make an sbt final or better yet, get a ladle win.
OK! A quote from Appleseed's application to Redemption: "On top of that, earlier today during the SBT finals,
Gazelle, Fipp, and liz were trying to make me feed liz points, so that we could get mYm a win." and " Fipp and liz were both pm'ing me every round, and this irritated me a lot."
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

Flow wrote:
Fippmam wrote: Apple is in your clan now, and owes you loyalty ( theoretically at least ). Ask him if I was fed to finals. After that, let's see you make an sbt final or better yet, get a ladle win.
OK! A quote from Appleseed's application to Redemption: "On top of that, earlier today during the SBT finals,
Gazelle, Fipp, and liz were trying to make me feed liz points, so that we could get mYm a win." and " Fipp and liz were both pm'ing me every round, and this irritated me a lot."
And this proves I cheated to finals, how?
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

You dying on liz's line and encouraging other members of mYm to die on liz's line would obviously be an advantage for mYm. Just because you weren't the one getting the points doesn't mean you weren't involved in it. You basically helped your clan members cheat.
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

Flow wrote:You dying on liz's line and encouraging other members of mYm to die on liz's line would obviously be an advantage for mYm. Just because you weren't the one getting the points doesn't mean you weren't involved in it. You basically helped your clan members cheat.
You seem to care an awful lot about internal clan affairs that don't concern you. Maybe be less of a busy-body, and focus on your skills so you can be good enough someday, to play on the main team of the clan you lead.
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

Fippmam wrote:You seem to care an awful lot about internal clan affairs that don't concern you. Maybe be less of a busy-body, and focus on your skills so you can be good enough someday, to play on the main team of the clan you lead.
From that response I'm guessing that you no longer want to deny that you helped mYm members cheat in SBT? Also, I appreciate your concern for me. However, I will have you know that I acquired this knowledge through Appleseeds application to my clan; which I believe would be my business. As for my skill in Fortress, which I'm delighted you've been paying so close attention to, it really won't be improving. I don't much care for playing Fortress, although watching it can be joyful. Anyways, I'm glad that you decided to end the conversation here, no need to drag it out on forums. If you would like to discuss any of this further, talk to me anytime in game. :)
Last edited by Flow on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Up until finals it wouldn't be cheating. If dieing on a weaker players line helps them to advance where you can kill them in the next round instead of facing a stronger opponent it is in your best interest to do so.
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

ElmosWorld wrote:Up until finals it wouldn't be cheating.
True, but this was in finals. Nor do I think Liz would be considered a weaker opponent.
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

I don't want to get into a dishonesty debate with you, a player who disguised himself as someone who is now in his clan, with an intent to lie and destroy, but...
Flow wrote:
ElmosWorld wrote:Up until finals it wouldn't be cheating.
True, but this was in finals. Nor do I think Liz would be considered a weaker opponent.
You don't get to make cheating through feeding, conditionally defined. With this statement, it seems that you need more time to decide for yourself whether I cheated or not. Until then, wallow in your own dishonesty, and let me handle mine.
Flow wrote:
Fippmam wrote:You seem to care an awful lot about internal clan affairs that don't concern you. Maybe be less of a busy-body, and focus on your skills so you can be good enough someday, to play on the main team of the clan you lead.
From that response I'm guessing that you no longer want to deny that you helped mYm members cheat in SBT?
See above post.
Flow wrote:
Also, I appreciate your concern for me. However, I will have you know that I acquired this knowledge through Appleseeds application to my clan; which I believe would be my business.
That's good for you. Now, was this before or after you impersonated him?
Flow wrote:
As for my skill in Fortress, which I'm delighted you've been paying so close attention to, it really won't be improving. I don't much care for playing Fortress
Vogue wrote:Brok3n has nothing better to do in his life than to harass his betters.
Flow wrote:Anyways, I'm glad that you decided to end the conversation here, no need to drag it out on forums. If you would like to discuss any of this further, talk to me anytime in game. :)
Yeah, I'd rather not. Talking to spectators is always distracting.

You blew this out more than it should've gone. All I meant in my initial post was that you don't get to criticize people. But no, you had to be annoying and proceeded to rip off healing scabs.
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

Fippmam wrote:You don't get to make cheating through feeding, conditionally defined. With this statement, it seems that you need more time to decide for yourself whether I cheated or not. Until then, wallow in your own dishonesty, and let me handle mine.
I'll just address this since the rest were just jabs. I'm not making conditions. It was pretty simple to understand. Elmo brought up a condition where someone is feeding a weaker opponent with the intention of bettering their own position in later rounds. You were feeding a person higher-up on the scoreboard and had the intent of giving them an even better standing.
Fippmam wrote:You blew this out more than it should've gone. All I meant in my initial post was that you don't get to criticize people. But no, you had to be annoying and proceeded to rip off healing scabs.
LOL! Neither of us had necessity on our side here. Your original post wasn't necessary, neither was mine. It's funny you try to blame it all on me. Besides, I couldn't of blown it out of proportion if you had shut up.
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

Flow wrote:
Fippmam wrote:You don't get to make cheating through feeding, conditionally defined. With this statement, it seems that you need more time to decide for yourself whether I cheated or not. Until then, wallow in your own dishonesty, and let me handle mine.
I'll just address this since the rest were just jabs. I'm not making conditions. It was pretty simple to understand. Elmo brought up a condition where someone is feeding a weaker opponent with the intention of bettering their own position in later rounds. You were feeding a person higher-up on the scoreboard and had the intent of giving them an even better standing.
Yeah, because your name is Fippmam (which it might as well be, I dunno who else you've proceeded to imposter) and you know what Fippmam's intent is. Stick to one definition or feeding and it's relation to cheating (I'd advise your original), and maybe you'll seem less silly.
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

OK! Whatever, Fipp. You're entitled to your opinion and so am I. I'll do us both a favor and shut up. Please return it.
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

Dude, I feel awful after that. I've made up with everyone in your clan except you, and it's kinda awkward xD

You can use this post as a blackmail in a future post (or the current one if you'd like), but I'd rather you take it as it's true intent - an apology.

I'm sorry for the jabs I've taken at you and your skill and your clan and whatever else I've jabbed at - kinda got carried away. Wanna start over? Hi, I'm Fipp.
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

Fippmam wrote:kinda got carried away. Wanna start over? Hi, I'm Fipp.
Awesome, sounds good to me.

Ladies and gentlemen... A tron drama thread with a good ending.
woof
Round Winner

Post by woof »

It's ok rits nobody can quit tron! Glad you're back :mrgreen: