improved scoreboard :)

What do you want to see in Armagetron soon? Any new feature ideas? Let's ponder these ground breaking ideas...
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Re: improved scoreboard :)

Post by AI-team »

Not really scoreboard related, but atleast it belongs to the HUD ;)
First one to guess what the red-framed thingie is for gets 2 cookies!
Attachments
cookietime.png

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

nux
Round Winner

Post by nux »

1393. By YOU ON LP 2 hours ago

Timeleft-HUD-Integration finally works ( and I continued working on the scoreboard)
Shows time left before the match ends.
There's a difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit. Grammar does matter.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

I don't like most of the new "cockpit" design stuff, and less so its implementation, but that function I like.

However, I recall bringing this up before. I wonder if Z-Man's response still applies.

That all, that is, if that is in fact what it does.
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

Phytotron wrote: However, I recall bringing this up before. I wonder if Z-Man's response still applies.
It certainly does. If you want to use this function in the near future, both client AND server need to be updated (although I think the former won't be a problem unless you don't like 0.4)

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln