A tally of those who won't ladle anymore

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

noob_saibot
Round Winner

A tally of those who won't ladle anymore

Post by noob_saibot »

This thread is created in reaction to what happened last ladle. No finger pointing, no naming individuals. But I am curious to see who has little to no interest in playing ladle anymore, after what SP has pulled, and based on their "individual" responses following the ladle. No need to write paragraphs of shit, just simple state if you are one of the supposedly many who don't care to play in this competition anymore. Maybe this thread can knock some sense into the thick headed, and kick-start some significant changes: both in rules and in attitude of players.

/me could care less if I played another ladle or not. It's just not fun anymore.
WINNER OF: Ladle 47 .... preSsure's mom & Durka's mom

"If you're not part of the freaks, you're part of the boredom." -Perry Farrell
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Re: A tally of those who won't ladle anymore

Post by MrsKsr »

noob_saibot wrote:/me could care less if I played another ladle or not. It's just not fun anymore.
EDIT: Though I'd rather have the issues resolved in a mature manner, so to avoid such altercations in the future. Would be a shame to see such an established tournament tarnished by unsportsmanlike conduct :/
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.
madmax
Round Winner

Post by madmax »

dubStep wrote:Would be a shame to see such an established tournament tarnished by unsportsmanlike conduct :/
Winner of the How Many Pages Before The Lock® competition and a grand total of 18,93 euros in Euromillions.
þsy
Match Winner

Post by þsy »

We might as well go ahead and just delete tron
theroze
Match Winner

Post by theroze »

Well the Ladle has been played for Years. As Dubby (And 'quoted Dubby' - madmax) already said, it would be a shame would be less played because of such Actions. Anyway, personally, I lost my interest in Ladles. New Rules and there should be something 'stimulating' that would refresh the Interest. Like something different, i.e. 3Team that People say again:"Yea, that Tournament was cool. I had fun, and finally (once) no Drama." (I bet there will be some following Posts where you criticize my Post :P)
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
Mkay1
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Mkay1 »

/me criticizes your post.

Jk
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

noob_saibot wrote:has little to no interest in playing ladle anymore
It's been a long series of harmful events though.
noob_saibot
Round Winner

Post by noob_saibot »

noob_saibot wrote:Maybe this thread can knock some sense into the thick headed, and kick-start some significant changes: both in rules and in attitude of players.

Think of it as a "petition," all for one and one for all

pike
Round Winner

Post by pike »

I actually enjoyed yesterday's matches vs TX a lot. Both finished like 100-90 and you rarely see such good games in clanwars. I really thought Ladles will expand to 20+ teams (we had 16 yesterday - and it's August!) so I would opt for finishing the drama, changing some rules and continue playing Ladles :)
wildcat
Average Program

Post by wildcat »

I don't see the point in stopping the ladle over the actions of a few ppl. That would be like the NBA/World cup/Superbowl etc... ceasing to exist because a few teams cheated. It's simple, create rules to stop it and ban those that dont abide. I enjoy playing tron with most of you too much to stop a ladle over a few ppl. If the ladle cease to exist, who wins? I feel we all lose.
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

pike wrote:I actually enjoyed yesterday's matches vs TX a lot. Both finished like 100-90 and you rarely see such good games in clanwars. I really thought Ladles will expand to 20+ teams (we had 16 yesterday - and it's August!) so I would opt for finishing the drama, changing some rules and continue playing Ladles :)
Exactly! Don't let the ladle get corrupted by some *******!

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

noob_saibot
Round Winner

Post by noob_saibot »

AI-team wrote:Exactly! Don't let the ladle get corrupted by some *******!
Exactly, so either sign the thread and hopefully change comes, or don't and put up with bullshit and cheaters and such.

PsYkO
Core Dumper

Post by PsYkO »

þsy wrote:We might as well go ahead and just delete tron
+1

Way to over-exaggerate peoples!
prettylights
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by prettylights »

/me
\\eNVY
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

wildcat wrote:I don't see the point in stopping the ladle over the actions of a few ppl. That would be like the NBA/World cup/Superbowl etc... ceasing to exist because a few teams cheated. It's simple, create rules to stop it and ban those that dont abide. I enjoy playing tron with most of you too much to stop a ladle over a few ppl. If the ladle cease to exist, who wins? I feel we all lose.
wildcat does have a point there are a bunch of MLB.NBA,NFL teams that do drugs and etc yes thoes people also get suspended from games but they dont suspend the team for it and espically they dont Suspend the league for it. i think all the rules right now should stay the same