Ladle 36 various bickering

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

noob_saibot
Round Winner

Ladle 36 various bickering

Post by noob_saibot »

orion wrote:brackets up tomorrow?
ummm orion why are you impostering newbIe's gridstat.com stats signature? Perhaps for impostering you shall sit out this Sunday's ladle as per disciplinary action; please advise?
WINNER OF: Ladle 47 .... preSsure's mom & Durka's mom

"If you're not part of the freaks, you're part of the boredom." -Perry Farrell
orion
Match Winner

Re: LADLE 36

Post by orion »

:| wow! rly? mature pls.. who cares about my jokes..
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

So, I thought Cody was gonna play for + is what I saw on our forums, but then he signed up for the teamless team with 2020.. I put you guys both on the open team then, I guess. No harm done, there's an open team now so teamless players can sign up there!

Btw there's this hysterical person changing my name to slut / slut@forums on the teamlist. :P Probably under a proxy so we can't find out who it is, I'd say its Spook or VCL but whatever.
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

heh thats funny no it wasent me i only edit the brackets 3 times when i took myself off my team, then change vcl team name, then added myself back on my team again when dlh took me off the list

and i wouldnt use slut@forums i woulda use Bitch@forums 8)
Lord Pein
Round Winner

Post by Lord Pein »

Liz wrote:Btw there's this hysterical person changing my name to slut / slut@forums on the teamlist. :P Probably under a proxy so we can't find out who it is, I'd say its Spook or VCL but whatever.
As far as I know, it isn't anyone in VcL.

I have a few guesses, but nothing I can prove...

EDIT: Just asked TaZ, he doesn't know either.
http://i52.tinypic.com/11ipyet.png
Thursday July 22nd 2010: Airman's team beat Lizmatic's team in fortress.
DDMJ wrote:Good idea...but what if the arma player is Luke-jr :?
dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

Seriously, the challenge board is something where no kiddie should change something because he thinks
its funny - it is not.
noob_saibot
Round Winner

Post by noob_saibot »

This whole Vcl team should be banned from ladle for being a group of trolls. It is pretty obvious Vcl is antagonizing WW, the whole backwards name thing is lame and lamer. I think the majority, if not just about everyone, is tired of their antics. Having them participate in the ladle will not benefit any other participants, nor themselves since they lack basic fortress skills.
WINNER OF: Ladle 47 .... preSsure's mom & Durka's mom

"If you're not part of the freaks, you're part of the boredom." -Perry Farrell
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

Owned!

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

Lord Pein
Round Winner

Post by Lord Pein »

noob_saibot wrote:This whole Vcl team should be banned from ladle for being a group of trolls. It is pretty obvious Vcl is antagonizing WW, the whole backwards name thing is lame and lamer. I think the majority, if not just about everyone, is tired of their antics. Having them participate in the ladle will not benefit any other participants, nor themselves since they lack basic fortress skills.
A team that defeated Wild West (which clearly has some formidable players), took a match from a full TX team, and would have defeated TX in the most recent ladle if TX had played honestly lacks basic fortress skills???

Also, nobody in the Velocity clan has edited things on the challenge board outside of our team's roster or the Velocity server i added to the server list.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

that doesn't really matter.
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

Lord Pein wrote:
noob_saibot wrote:This whole Vcl team should be banned from ladle for being a group of trolls. It is pretty obvious Vcl is antagonizing WW, the whole backwards name thing is lame and lamer. I think the majority, if not just about everyone, is tired of their antics. Having them participate in the ladle will not benefit any other participants, nor themselves since they lack basic fortress skills.
A team that defeated Wild West (which clearly has some formidable players), took a match from a full TX team, and would have defeated TX in the most recent ladle if TX had played honestly lacks basic fortress skills???

Also, nobody in the Velocity clan has edited things on the challenge board outside of our team's roster or the Velocity server i added to the server list.
I am NOT slamming VcL here. But, for the sake of arguement, let's just say that these are the "bad boys" of the tronic world. If the worst that the "bad boys" do, is choose to poke fun with their team name choices, etc., then we are doing well. I don't really see VcL out there causing much trouble lately. And having played fortress with many of VcL's members, I would not disparage their skillz. If you have a problem with VcL, own them on the grid!
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Lord Pein
Round Winner

Post by Lord Pein »

noob_saibot wrote:they lack basic fortress skills.
AI-team wrote:Owned!
Yeah... "Owned!"
Attachments
Screen shot 2010-07-29 at 9.36.12 AM.png
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

Isn't one thread where you can post your pics enough for you?

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

Lord Pein
Round Winner

Post by Lord Pein »

Clearly it wasn't enough for LukeJR and Sine.wav...
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: Ladle 36 various bickering

Post by Z-Man »

Split and locked this before it goes really bad. Can someone with the proper access rights check the IP the 'slut' wiki edit came from? I'll see what I can do with the shell access I have (IIRC), but I'll have to learn how to read the wiki logs/databases first.

noob_saibot: warning++ imminent if you continue that path of just complaining every time you post.