more mods, just for the tron fans!!

Got something that makes Armagetron look shiny? Post it here.
edd
Core Dumper

more mods, just for the tron fans!!

Post by edd »

I am posting the models of the carrier and the solar sailer although i know they are not realy relevant to the game. If this is off topic or just plane useless please remove them from the forum. I agree with those who think the game should look like the movie, but I enjoy making models of tron stuff.

edd
Attachments
solarsailer is a simple model with a wireframe map file.
solarsailer is a simple model with a wireframe map file.
same goes for sarks carrier.  more detailed models are available if anyone wants them.
same goes for sarks carrier. more detailed models are available if anyone wants them.
sailer.zip
model and map file of the solarsailer
(43.29 KiB) Downloaded 360 times
edd
Core Dumper

carrier model

Post by edd »

here is the model of sarks carrier.

hope someone out there like it!!!

edd
Attachments
sark.zip
zip file of the carrier and simple wire map
(73.16 KiB) Downloaded 357 times
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Actually, the solar sailer is similar to what I envision for the Hell moviepack, only I want it textured to be made out of wood and canvas, like a regular boat, and actually wind-powered, but more like a skiff. :) So, like what you've got, but textured differently.

I have a rough draft of the sailer I want in Blender, but I haven't had a chance to export it, it needs texturing still, and it's also missing the frame from the sail to the boat itself. I can post it if you're interested in finishing it or just taking a look at it.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
edd
Core Dumper

lucifers mod

Post by edd »

that sounds interesting, if you want to post what you have, i'd be glad to have a look at it. I only use 3d studio max, but if i can help you finish it i will.

edd
SuPeRTaRD
Round Winner

Post by SuPeRTaRD »

i posted a way to export/import from/to blender/3dsmax on my requests thread, lucifer or on some thread

that solar sailer could stand to be retextured if it ever becomes an armagetron asset.. all your stuff looks great & low poly tho,.. it is the best looking movie tronbike so far i thinks

blah blah

u said u made a tank already too? cuz i was thinking of making a tank, how many poly is yours?