Imposter

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Imposter

Post by Titanoboa »

<-- BamBam
SyFy

Post by SyFy »

I might as well post some shit.

Let's see, the guy you all are concerned with orginally went under the name D.Young back in March - April 2009 in DDL. He then evolved his alias to that of 'Murder'.

He spent a lot of his tron 'career' trolling the mW clan and trying to manipulate another player named 'Amazing'.

When I returned to Tron in late June of '09, there was a guy named Rampage going around in DDL and Cheers, he addressed me under one of my first aliases, which was 'Sky'. He said that he was Greenmonster under an alias, but I didn't believe such words. He also used the name ColdFire. A lot of the time, he wanted me to come with him to a DF server, while he was under the name Rampage. My guess is after using so many names, he reverted back to some old names of his.

Around June, he moved to DF, where he used the name Xplode in alt codes. (×þlóг) He spent a lot of time chasing the F² clan under a few names. Such as, Xplode and Suicide. After he got in the clan, he changed his name to Nasscar and used that alias for the most part. He had side aliases, for example, Baby. After F², this was when he started switching names and clans. One of the first clans he went for was `~_Ww (or however the tag goes) and continued on, doing the same thing over and over again... Last I remember of him (being himself), was some time back in November when he wanted to master the Yellow Submarine Server and he wanted to start a clan between himself (under the name V²), §çç®, and myself for that server, but I was not interested. And that's the last I've heard of the guy.

By the way, PG13 was a real player. He used to play fort and DDL back sometime in April - May '09 and was a lot better than Murder.

Either way, he's not really a threat to anything. He just likes using retired players' names for two reasons - He can't use his regular name because it's reputation is deminshed. Two, by using a retired legend's name, it makes him look better.

Ultimately, he's just an idiot with nothing better to do than lie, troll, and ruin others' reputations.
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

DESiRE wrote:I say let it go. People are aware of the situation now. Nothing else needs to be said.
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

This loser is still at it just for everyone's information if they didn't already know and/or care.
Maybe we need some sort of identification test for 'old players 'coming back'' :roll: :lol:
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Oh, right. We can check IPs now. One of the two IPs PG13 posted from was also used by Rampage (once) and BamBam (all 35 of his posts). Timeframes match, meaning the posts coming from the same IP all lie in a specific time interval (late December 2009 to January 2010) and the non-matching IPs come from outside that interval, not contradicting the theory all three are the same person, or different persons using the same connection. All four IPs those users posted from are from the same IP, assigned to the same city.
OppOse
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by OppOse »

*Sigh* Yeah, hes still at it. It seems he goes away for a few months at a time to have people forget about his antics, then returns under a few aliases.

He almost had me believing he was an old player named Mac&Cheese returning to the game after a long period of inactivity. If any of you see Mac, or any other players that come back spelling like they suffered of a stroke during their break, check the IP and ban him from your servers.
elysia
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by elysia »

LOL!
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Mac&Cheese?!
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

I can confirm this...he's VERY persistent
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

Haha nice one Word.
noob_saibot
Round Winner

Post by noob_saibot »

He is still at it people. Just given him a WARNING LEVEL INCREASE.
WINNER OF: Ladle 47 .... preSsure's mom & Durka's mom

"If you're not part of the freaks, you're part of the boredom." -Perry Farrell
Nelhybel
Round Winner

Post by Nelhybel »

I don't want to bump topic, but just a reminder for clan leaders to keep verifying applicants whose IPs trace to Raleigh, NC.
This guy is still persistently at it, as he tried it against ID (http://idclansite.co.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1507) and some clan called Tu in just this past week alone.

Also, be sure not to accidentally ban or delete INW's account on your forums, like I did earlier today on the uNa forums...
Feel free to contact me here or on the grid if you would like assistance or support in beginning a relationship with Jesus Christ.
---
uNa| United Noobs of Armagetron Forums
-=}ID< Immortal Dynasty Forums
_~`Ww_ Wild West Forums
Mkay1
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Mkay1 »

What does bump mean?
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

To post in old topics.
INW

Post by INW »

Nelhybel wrote:Also, be sure not to accidentally ban or delete INW's account on your forums, like I did earlier today on the uNa forums...
OMG...no you didn't!!!!!!! Haha o well. My IP which is also Oak's IP (my bro) trace to Raleigh, NC. We live about 15 min from Raleigh and the IPs trace to that location. :P
This topic is dead anyway.