Why can't I create an account on ID forums?

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
tyla

Re: Why can't I create an account on ID forums?

Post by tyla »

Lizmatic wrote:Daddilou is talking on how to get under degrees skin, and how to shun us and get us BANNED FROM THE ENTIRE community, and you ask us to respect you?
Yeah, no can do.
You should read my post before posting.
The sections of our forum where he's talking about you or your clan are private sections which are supposed to be invisible to you or anyone else not in ID. So the fact that he talks about you or your clan behind your back in our private section means that you shouldn't know. I know you know now and there's no way I'll be able to make you understand this, but you shouldn't be able to see those sections.
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

lol wait, i have to just say.. me and liz made our fellow clan mates realise we are complete
idiots as our artwork was pretty much a flop?

we didn't make those pictures asshole, so take your bullshit and shove it.
kthxbai

this is just getting more and more nasty by the minute. i love how you wanna say respect your privacy
like its ok to be vindictive and talk about blocking out complete clans from the game then accuse
us of being childish.. don't make me laugh.

just because something is in a private section doesn't make it acceptable. you are trolling none the less.
how does it feel? i'm guessing you're franticly trying to figure out if someone is trying to
hack ID forums and destroy them again. Lol, not going to happen. the difference between you guys
and us is that this is all kinda lolworthy. the sheer number of topics you have simply bitching about
seperate people and clans is just shocking. i doubted for a while that ID was so vindictive.
quite clearly i was wrong in my judgement. so call me a troll, call me a bitch hate me as much as you
want. but don't you dare try to tarnish my clan's reputation. the words that come out of my mouth
come out of MY MOUTH. not the mouths of degree clan. same goes for arilou. i don't hate ID because
these words are coming out of his mouth. when are you going to realise he is the catalyst for all
of your problems?

wake up..
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.
-=VcL.Rajinn
Round Winner

Post by -=VcL.Rajinn »

Z-man... look what you've turned this game into >_<
-=VcL.Rajinn
Round Winner

Post by -=VcL.Rajinn »

tyla wrote:
Lizmatic wrote:Daddilou is talking on how to get under degrees skin, and how to shun us and get us BANNED FROM THE ENTIRE community, and you ask us to respect you?
Yeah, no can do.
The sections of our forum where he's talking about you or your clan are private sections which are supposed to be invisible to you or anyone else not in ID. So the fact that he talks about you or your clan behind your back in our private section means that you shouldn't know. I know you know now and there's no way I'll be able to make you understand this, but you shouldn't be able to see those sections.

The FACT OF THE MATTER IS: Arilou is BRAINWASHING ALL ID MEMBERS TO HATE VCL AND ANYONE ELSE THAT HE DOES NOT LIKE!
Whether it be public or not it is a FACT.
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

++

and it's not acceptable. least not in my eyes. i love how ID always gets away with this shit..

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

Airman
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Airman »

Another fact would be DbD is the longest surviving inactive clan :P
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

tyla wrote:
Yeah, no can do.
Maybe you shouldve read mine, I don't give a shit about your request.

Shove it up your ass, freak.
p|ate

Post by p|ate »

Lizmatic wrote: Shove it up your ass, freak.

now that was uncalled for, don'tchya think?
Airman
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Airman »

Ehh..liz you don't tyler; he would actually enjoy that. Oh Btw I'm loving how this topic has become 7 pages long in one day :mrgreen:
tyla

Post by tyla »

dubStep wrote:lol wait, i have to just say.. me and liz made our fellow clan mates realise we are complete
idiots as our artwork was pretty much a flop?

we didn't make those pictures asshole, so take your bullshit and shove it.
kthxbai

this is just getting more and more nasty by the minute. i love how you wanna say respect your privacy
like its ok to be vindictive and talk about blocking out complete clans from the game then accuse
us of being childish.. don't make me laugh.

just because something is in a private section doesn't make it acceptable. you are trolling none the less.
how does it feel? i'm guessing you're franticly trying to figure out if someone is trying to
hack ID forums and destroy them again. Lol, not going to happen. the difference between you guys
and us is that this is all kinda lolworthy. the sheer number of topics you have simply bitching about
seperate people and clans is just shocking. i doubted for a while that ID was so vindictive.
quite clearly i was wrong in my judgement. so call me a troll, call me a bitch hate me as much as you
want. but don't you dare try to tarnish my clan's reputation. the words that come out of my mouth
come out of MY MOUTH. not the mouths of degree clan. same goes for arilou. i don't hate ID because
these words are coming out of his mouth. when are you going to realise he is the catalyst for all
of your problems?

wake up..
I'm sorry, but who are you yelling at?
I'm far from "frantically trying to figure out if someone is trying to hack ID forums and destroy them again."
This has happened so many times that it's more of an anticipated problem. Most of these 'hacking's' of our forum have happened far before your time.
So, to answer your question, no, I'm not even breaking a sweat. Well I actually am cuz I'm watching House as I eating these Tyson's Boneless Spicy Chicken Wings that are just hot as a mofo. They're wicked good though.
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

lol the posts on your forums are uncalled for don'tchya think?

MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

double post.

quote me all you like tyler, but at least comment on what i wrote.

facepalm.

tyla

Post by tyla »

Lizmatic wrote: Maybe you shouldve read mine, I don't give a shit about your request.

Shove it up your ass, freak.
Well I guess that's the end of that conversation.
It doesn't hurt to have civilized conversations you know.
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

tyla wrote:It doesn't hurt to have civilized conversations you know.
tell that to your daddilou :)

Pathetique
Average Program

Post by Pathetique »

Moving this to the next page...
Last edited by Pathetique on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.