deleting acounts

What do you want to see here? Some more categories, forums, and mods? Hmm...
viper1

deleting acounts

Post by viper1 »

hey iv have been having problems with accounts here for ages and finally sorted it out!
But i was wondering if you could delete accounts that i have made that have gone wrong for some reason...

the accounts are: -viper- Problem: email address has changed to bunnigirl_787@hotmail.com <never heard of this email address in my life.....

: viper Problem: email address has changed but i have no idea what it is... epsy told me it was pyromacer@hotmail.com but never heard of that either...

:-»|viper i dont even remember when i made this but email address and password is not working.

is it possible for someone to delete these accounts for me, thanks -»|viper
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: deleting acounts

Post by Z-Man »

Check whether they are active first and really belong to this Viper :) I vividly remember a dispute between two Viper's ingame with slightly different spelling (ViPeR and V1p3r, possibly) about who was the real Viper and being very very tempted to reconnect as DaVipa and joining in.
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

Are you the real "Viper"?

:oops:
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

oh viper here please delete the following account too: viper1
tyvm
xD
viper1

Post by viper1 »

Yes Hoaxy and all im -»|viper !!! / jakey :) check my email jakesales01@hotmail.co.uk !!!!

and yes they belong to me only account that i cant remember making is -»|viper maybe some1 made it for me no idea.... or a faker but no idea.

i have tried so many time to log in to these acounts and i cant get a new password because my f***ing email adress has changed god knows why.....

i was never called ViPeR or V1p3r!!!!! Only kika viper,~{GP}~viper~,~*SP*~viper~,¦×¦ viper and now -»|viper thats all