The ID hacker

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Thilo
On Lightcycle Grid

Re: The ID hacker

Post by Thilo »

Ugh. Why doesn't anyone ever give me attention? Can't you guys tell that I want attention too? It's so frustrating. I come on here and make incriminating statements all the time and nobody even bothers to try to start a fight with me. What is WRONG with you people? Do I have to HACK a FORUM to get recognized up in this bitch?
<--- shoebat
Van-hayes
Round Winner

Post by Van-hayes »

Who are you?
You've gone too far, turn back!
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

We don't even know you so we assume you're some random forum troll.
Thilo
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Thilo »

YAY! Tronners recognizing I exist!!! :)
Thx. That's all I need. Continue your course.
Oh.. btw.. my tron name is [St]-SnApPLe.. if any of you have seen me. Hi :)

Also..
I suggest making all Tron auth.. you go to multiplayer, and you have to log in before you can see the server list. There's a quick signup.. just username and password. It seems counter-intuitive to making it easier on new players. But I think, in the end, having that firm identity will encourage them to stick around maybe a few minutes longer than if they join a server anonymously. This gives them more of an incentive to stick around and get hooked. .. And time has shown.. that worked for Starcraft.
<--- shoebat
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

Ok well im going to end this topic and make it short and simple. the person who Destoyed the ID forums was Taz, while creator was on vaction or before he went either or, well taz ask for his pw and creator said no, so Taz said what if Volcando sends you a picture of him rubbing his nipples to you, and creator said if he does i will. So volcando photoshop his face onto a guys body rubbing there nipples and sent it to creator. So creator got on msn or yahoo or aim wtfever he uses and sent the pw to taz. now did creator know that taz was going to delete the ID forums idk thats the mysteior. and how do i know this cause taz told me on vent the day before the ID forums got deleted.

Have a nice day VcL :)
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

Okay I admit, I wasn't the hacker...

It was my cat.

And I was rubbing my nipples.

IDK.
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

Spook wrote:Ok well im going to end this topic and make it short and simple. the person who Destoyed the ID forums was Taz, while creator was on vaction or before he went either or, well taz ask for his pw and creator said no, so Taz said what if Volcando sends you a picture of him rubbing his nipples to you, and creator said if he does i will. So volcando photoshop his face onto a guys body rubbing there nipples and sent it to creator. So creator got on msn or yahoo or aim wtfever he uses and sent the pw to taz. now did creator know that taz was going to delete the ID forums idk thats the mysteior. and how do i know this cause taz told me on vent the day before the ID forums got deleted.

Have a nice day VcL :)
TaZ
Round Winner

Post by TaZ »

lmao spook. First off, I barely know how to ban people off my own forums, let alone hack a forum and redirect it to another site. What you said is a blatant lie. Just like the impostors who "hacked" dubsteps's account, and said it was me and creator. Join your little ID camp spook. I know you're mad you got kicked from VcL, but you have to understand that making racial comments and disrespecting your members will get you kicked. This looks like something Destiny wrote and told you to post. I think it's funny you went so low just to lie like that. I would love to hear a recording of me saying I hacked the ID forums...exactly.
ZURD101
Core Dumper

Post by ZURD101 »

:sdot: :bdot: :bdot: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot: :bdot: :sdot:
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

No, actually, it was me, but I wasn't trying to hack ID. I was just seeing what happened when I pushed <---11!!2230128

NO CARRIER

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

well taz everyone knows i dont lie even if i am a azzhole, its a sin in gods eyes. and plus i didnt get kicked from vcl i quit cause i told u to choose between me and student aka Insta dbd.endless, cause hes afarid of Pressure n mindfield lol. and you said im not choosin, then i said have fun and i left the vent and ur clan. And now you want to twist the whole story around cause u think it sounds better that i got kicked well go ahead and think that. first of i dont disrespect my members espically ones in the clan. and you want to try and kiss azz to everyone but yet you sit there on vent and talk chit behind there backs very funny taz whos two-faced now. tell u the truth you'll be the one who brings VcL reputation down the hill
ZURD101
Core Dumper

Post by ZURD101 »

http://pastebin.com/f179f19f

noticed he was so worried....
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

TIME for some (MS) Paint drawings

TaZ
Round Winner

Post by TaZ »

@ spook you are a liar and i have the facts to confirm it. would you like me to post them? =)

@ Zurdy poo, that issue is like a month old. Remember what happened? You recorded us on vent when cody said he was hacking ww forums (lawl, cause as compguy put's it, he's a "script kiddie"). You then sent it to Destiny and said that Liz, Mecca, Volcano, and I were hacking Ww forums. Oh zurd x)
ZURD101
Core Dumper

Post by ZURD101 »

kyle wrote:Image

don't you mean asteroid number 134340?