Code: Select all
Changes since 0.2.8.3_beta2:
- Fixed 'invincibility' bug. It really was cycles freezing in time.
- Fixed sporadic sound related crash at round end.
- setting rename: SILENCE_ALL -> SILENCE_DEFAULT.
- Sound no longer gets muted after you switch the sound settings.
- Fixed object collision detection that would sometimes pick a wrong
wall to collide with, most likely the reason behind wrongly accredited
- Fixed inability to switch viewport assignment in four player mode.
- Better handling of lag clusterbombs.
- Server disconnects now also take immediate effect even when you're
in a menu or chatting.
The only unidentified bug left is an odd and rare server crash. All information welcome. It's not going to block the release because it is so rare, but it would be a nice bonus if we caught it before 0.2.8.3 goes final so we don't have to publish 0.2.8.3.1 right afterwards
Oh yeah, if anyone feels like helping with the French and Spanish translations, they are a tad out of date and your contribution would be appreciated.
And, before the usual questions come up: No new cockpit, no clock, no fancy fonts in this build.
I added a poll to get input on the download services we're offering. Uploading beta builds to all three of them is kind of a pain.