[TWG3] - Day 4 (Your_mom eaten, ed killed) WORMS WIN!!!

Anything About Anything...
Fonkay
Match Winner

Post by Fonkay »

Sorry for screwing everything up. :oops:
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Once again, killed.

*sigh*

If Loor/Corn had posted more, they definitely would have been more likely targets of group lynching. At least that strategy won't work again.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Lucifer wrote:Oh well, lynched the virus scanner first day again. ;) (Maybe next time I'll just keep my mouth shut)
Yeah, that kill sort of doomed us :) I was moderately convinced you had been a special after your PM, and K-Yo too on day two when Your_mom didn't doom him after he clung to his life so much on day 1. I would have guessed Your_mom was the firewall himself using the self protection option, and would have been clueless about the worms (my ed-vote was just a lucky token vote guess).
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

If I had survived a little longer, the game would've gone totally differently. :)

I was going to scan you, Z-man, figuring if you were a normal program, then we needed to team up asap. If you were a worm, then you were our worst enemy. When mom was saved, we all knew he wasn't a worm, so we could form an alliance with the three of us. That should have been enough to keep us from getting lynched, but not necessarily protected us from the worms.

Anyway, we need to try again when there's no holiday. ;)

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Corn1
Core Dumper

Post by Corn1 »

Tank Program wrote:Once again, killed.

*sigh*

If Loor/Corn had posted more, they definitely would have been more likely targets of group lynching. At least that strategy won't work again.
I would have posted more in the beginning but i had no internet access. I did try to post at least every "day" once i did though.
Your_mom
Match Winner

Post by Your_mom »

Its hard to read someone who's not playing. My worst case scenerio was day 4 would be a 50/50 split between loor and corn. That said here's my post game notes(only has information available at the time)
Day 1
I voted for luci because he voted for me. Almost get k-yo myself and luci into an allience willing to vote for freako (who at the time seemed like a worm). I wait for someone else to vote(doesnt happen) and luci is killed(randomly) :( .

Day 2
K-yo's the firewall, Luci's the virus scanner bummer. Z-man pm's me confirming luci was the virus scanner(looks like luci was going to scan z-man). Guessing z-mans a user leads to guessing tank would be a worm.

Day 3
Sage finally pm's me and is the kill program. Here's the tally for the beggining of day 3.

(hopefully formatting looks okay)
1) Z-Man user(d)
2) Lucifer scanner(d)
3) Tank Program ?(d)
4) Loor ?
5) freako ?
6) Corn ?
7) ed ?
8) K-Yo firewall
9) Your_mom user
10) SageLord kill prog

Freako seems like a prime canidate(based on day one). Ed sure looked like a worm (blame z-man). I tell sage to nuke ed.
Games with mass inactivity/delays are no fun imo. Lets make sure that doesn't happen if there is a next time.

Also my triumvirate are worms theory was wrong.
K-Yo
Round Winner

Post by K-Yo »

hahaha, I had all my guesses wrong xD
K-Yo
SageLord
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by SageLord »

oh noes...

:o