[TWG3] - Day 4 (Your_mom eaten, ed killed) WORMS WIN!!!

Anything About Anything...
Your_mom
Match Winner

Post by Your_mom »

Hopefully Your_mom will post tomorrow. I'm tired of waiting for him.
ed
Match Winner

Post by ed »

Sagelord has been particuarly quiet since the game began.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

While I agree that K-Yo has been acting very actively suspicious and his cry for help to yesterday's non-voters makes them suspects as well, I'd like to place my preliminary vote on ed (retracted) for trying to stay unnoticed a little too much, and for his weird avatar.
Last edited by Z-Man on Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by DDMJ »

The New Year is coming. Day 2 extended, now ends 1/1/09 @ 23:59 GMT.
Corn1
Core Dumper

Post by Corn1 »

Sorry i havent been able to post on the forums enough, holiday stuff and still getting the internet to work :/

freako (retracted) seems awfully freaky lately. Also freako is the perfect name for a murderer dont it?
Last edited by Corn1 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your_mom
Match Winner

Post by Your_mom »

After some deliberation I've made my decision. A slightly educated Guess that Tank is one of the worms.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Well. Crap.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Due to the Firewall save, we now can afford to be wrong twice in total. While I don't agree with the selection, I have far less information than Your_mom, so Tank Program it is.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

While I have no proof that I'm not a worm, I equally point out that no one has any proof that I am a worm? We're all just programs running here, in protected memory...
Corn1
Core Dumper

Post by Corn1 »

I actually just saw Tron yesterday for the first time... (Almost everyone around here has I guess) and I finally understand what a tank program is. However this tank program seems much more like a worm
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Well, the way I see it, we have indeed no proof that Tank Program is a worm. But for many other people, Your_mom has evidence to they're not worms. Best case, it'll be all three specials plus a non-worm the Scanner has identified last sleep cycle, plus Your_mom herself (In that case, we have already won unless we screw up really badly). Worst case, it's just two (the case where Your_mom IS one of the specials and Lucifer was, too, and the Scanner is either eliminated or has scanned another Special). Either way, disclosing what they know is a bad idea because it tells the worms who needs eating.

(Of course, worms may pose as specials to Your_mom. That is a risky tactic and if employed, Your_mom will know about it and act accordingly, testing the candidates or, in extreme cases, simply killing both candidates of the same type to make sure.)

It may now appear that those regular programs who haven't been seen yet by the Scanner have nothing to do but jump to Your_mom's orders. That is not the case. You're free to speculate publicly or privately about who may be worms. Typically, useful programs will not be killed off so easily. Unless it's the worms doing the killing, of course :)
Corn1
Core Dumper

Post by Corn1 »

Is it possible that lucifer was the firewall and we lynched him? if so what are our chances of lynching out the remaining worms. And would that even be possible for him to save your_mom if we lynched him out?
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

All Special abilities can only be used while alive. So the Firewall is still alive and it wasn't Lucifer. He may have been another Special, though. If he was the Scanner, we're in a bit of trouble. Not so much if he was the Kill Program. It wouldn't be wise of Your_mom to tell us which Specials haven't reported in (if any), of course, so all we can do is hope for the best there.
K-Yo
Round Winner

Post by K-Yo »

Well, I'll follow on this Your_mom.
tank it is.
K-Yo
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by DDMJ »

Tank Program decided to leave 127.0.0.1 and grab a byte to eat. The other programs decided to poison his food. Tank Program was left lying on the floor of the restaurant, dead.

It is now Night 2. The sooner the worms and special programs PM me their actions, the sooner Day 3 will start.