IM HERE PEOPLE TIME TO MAKE YOU LIFE JSUT A LITTLE BETTER

Here you can discuss Armagoshdarn, settings specific to it, what you think about it, etc.

Moderator: Verement

WoOzIe
On Lightcycle Grid

IM HERE PEOPLE TIME TO MAKE YOU LIFE JSUT A LITTLE BETTER

Post by WoOzIe »

Hey Hey Guys and Gals your good pal woozie has joined the forum...hmmm wonder what took me so long. after a little looksie around it seems i know and would consider a friend almost everyone here except tank. ello there tank. and everyone else. IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HEEEEEEERRRREEEEEEEEEE. :twisted:
RUDEBOY!
Match Winner

Post by RUDEBOY! »

aw crap hes here. I bet its because its mighty boring living in a place who's only weather forecast is cold and windy.
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

oh so woozie is canadian as well? :twisted: :mrgreen:
WoOzIe
On Lightcycle Grid

haha rude

Post by WoOzIe »

hey if ya havnt noticed rude you live in a place as bad as mine =p. and yeah i am canadian n54. CRAP IM HERE....CRAP yeah well crap on you rude yeah thats what ill do im on my wya to the big E as we speak!or as i type or whatever :lol: <------ what is that smiling doing having lip surgery?
My email is really wooziemike@hotmail.com but someone signed me up for some reason and typed my name wronge so it was in use.....whoever it was BAH to you yeah you heard me BAH
Majination
Hero Of 2004

Post by Majination »

Woooziee! Glad to see you've joined us.

Rude: It's okay as long as we can continue to hide from Craptastic... :D Hehe.
http://bikecolors.shorturl.com -- ArmageTron Multi-Color Bike Picker
"Stimpy, sometimes your wealth of ignorance astounds me!" - Ren Hoek
WoOzIe
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by WoOzIe »

hmm musta posted at the same time maji. glad to see you to and hi!

OHHHHHHHH THAT CRAPTASTIC WE BETTER WATCH OUT FOR HIM AND 3izoom..oh and about 350 other named people
Last edited by WoOzIe on Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
My email is really wooziemike@hotmail.com but someone signed me up for some reason and typed my name wronge so it was in use.....whoever it was BAH to you yeah you heard me BAH
RUDEBOY!
Match Winner

Post by RUDEBOY! »

why are you coming here?
WoOzIe
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by WoOzIe »

I am actually visiting relatives...but i am ocming to crap on you beacuse you said crap im here :P
RUDEBOY!
Match Winner

Post by RUDEBOY! »

you here yet?
WoOzIe
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by WoOzIe »

no but will be soon enough. only staying for a day or two. im about an hour away.
RUDEBOY!
Match Winner

Post by RUDEBOY! »

Its pretty boring, brown and icy here you wont enjoy it much.
WoOzIe
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by WoOzIe »

probalby almost as ...brown wait brown...we have like 2 meters of snow everywhere in mani. BROWN I WILL LOVE BROWN. i will enjo myself of course except for the fact that my locatoin is a funeral!
RUDEBOY!
Match Winner

Post by RUDEBOY! »

its brown snow not brown grass....
WoOzIe
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by WoOzIe »

.......................oh well in that case.......................i will still have fun ....to some extent..................... i love the period button so nice..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
RUDEBOY!
Match Winner

Post by RUDEBOY! »

i can see that...................................................wasting forum space is fun, i cant wait till tank makes me a moderator............................