Alpha Project - Kill Or Be Killed

Topics and posts about all other servers...
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner

Alpha Project - Kill Or Be Killed

Post by LOVER$BOY »

Project Name: Alpha Project
Project Owner: LOVER$BOY
Server Name: Alpha Project <<< Kill or be Killed >>>
Server IP: fostermclane.co.cc
Server Port: 4539

Finally the shocking and exciting server is online for everyone to enjoy themselves to the fullest! Kill or be Killed is known as the "Server Crasher" because of it's extreme wild settings and it's fantastic game play. You will definately not want to miss such a wild server.

This is not a RPG type or any type of online games (Kill The King). It is actually the ring leader for all those who are in favour of wanting to go all out killing with out a care in the world. A server so fantastic that you wish you could just keep killing. There is no fairness in this server for all it intends is to have a free for all KILLING FRENZY!

Settings developed by a combination of Fast track + Capture The Flag + High Rubber + Advanced Racing. Originally developed for a small fair gave but then expanded into a wilder proportion. This server is BY FAR the WILDEST server ever created under Alpha Project.

Fairness doesn't exist in this world where only chaos and destruction takes action. Fantastic server for wars and revenges, even more so that the Close Combat Shootout server where fairness rules everything.

COME! PLAY! KILL! :twisted:
nelg

Re: Alpha Project - Kill Or Be Killed

Post by nelg »

Resently the server crashed. it did come back up.
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner

Re: Alpha Project - Kill Or Be Killed

Post by LOVER$BOY »

Oh yes it did. Apparently the server directories and files were erased and I have no idea how nor does my hoster. Now I've gotten them all back up and running smoothly :)

Please inform me of any problems you might find.