I've had enough now ....

Tigers Network and other servers hosted by the same fellow.

Moderator: Tank Program

Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

It's an inside joke.
locutus
Match Winner
Location: MST [Quotation: "No Good Deed Ever Goes Unpunished.."]

Post by locutus »

the sandard procedure for campers is to ignore them until its convenient...and if they seal themselves in, go to bot mode until battle is required or the idiot kills himself...

never considered campers annoying, just stupid and weak, the ones that annoy me are the ppl that run away from opponnents at all costs...I prefer a quicker game and more aggression on both parts, there are of course exceptions to the rule, monkey laps for example..
Norm

Post by Norm »

Hi all

Sorry for the recent lack of In-Game Administration. Tank had to change the password and is on a vacation (i believe). Unfortunately i don't know the new admin pass, so i have to wait until he returns. For now we have to live with laggers, campers and the like, unfortunately.

Norm
Norm

Post by Norm »

Hi

<the sandard procedure for campers is to ignore them until its <onvenient...and if they seal themselves in, go to bot mode until battle is
<required or the idiot kills himself...

Well, that would mean, that up to 14 people have to wait until that idiot kills himself ... i have often seen two guys "camping" at each other for up to 10 minutes (avoiding the winzone) .. not very funny.

<never considered campers annoying, just stupid and weak

Stupid and weak, yes ... and annoying too

<the ones that annoy me are the ppl that run away from opponnents at all
<costs...I prefer a quicker game and more aggression on both parts, there

Well, that depends on one's strategy to play, i myself prefer the opposite, but that's up to each individual, i am fine with both types of game play

cheers

Norm
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

i'm back norm... i'll let you know next time i c u