Saying Hi, but didn't want to bump.

Anything About Anything...
KaneYT

Saying Hi, but didn't want to bump.

Post by KaneYT »

Hello everybody still active here.

I can't believe this game still exists it once was so prominent in gaming life and then real life caught up with me.
I didn't want to bump an old thread but I wanted to say hi, I remember way back just choosing the colour of trails and your bike was amazing.

Finally I have found it and I intend to jump back into it, of course now I am much much older than when I was so probably have the reaction times of a grandad but still certain moments have always brought this game to the front of my mind, I really am shocked I found it again, I've had a ropey few years in rl but cant wait to get going. The world is such a different place now as to when this game had me gripped!

I was addicted to this game once where i spent countless hours playing non stop and the challenge was cruel but so damn kind!
So just a little hello from me. Sorry for the long message, and sorry if its deemed nonsense but I'm pretty excited to get back into it.

:D
delinquent
Match Winner

Re: Saying Hi, but didn't want to bump.

Post by delinquent »

Welcome back! We still have a thriving community, in fact today we have six teams for ladle. We do the vast majority of day-to-day stuff on Discord though - such as pickup, organising other tournaments, etcetera. I have an IRC bridge on the to-do list but it's not the highest priority at the moment, so if you're interested in playing a few pickup games or maybe getting into the development side of things, come join us:

http://discord.gg/dcpaauj