Can't seem to connect to the CVS server...

For things that have to do with those crazy test servers... and yeah. By request of z-man, and, of course, you gotta obey...

Moderator: Z-Man

Walls

Can't seem to connect to the CVS server...

Post by Walls »

As of late, when displayed on my list, the ping read 999. When the server wasn't full, I was still able to join with no problems except mutual server lag and normal player lag.

I saved the server on my bookmark once so that when it was full I could keep trying to rejoin without connecting to the Master Server List. I kept spamming it because the server was full, and then eventually it just disappeared... what could've happened? Now I can't connect to the server and it doesn't appear at all on my list.

EDIT: Nevermind. Right after I posted this and logged onto the Master Server List, the 999 ping thing disappeared and it was on my list.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

The logs don't show anything suspicious from your IP (assuming you were logged in as "Walls" most of the time, and one different name yesterday). Maybe some router between you and the server noticed you were spamming and disconnected you?