Email Working

What do you want to see here? Some more categories, forums, and mods? Hmm...
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Email Working

Post by nicolas.b »

good work, tank! (i think)

a combination of email seeming to get thru to the yahoo domain a little better and also i discovered yahoo had been pre-marking some of the sites mail as 'spam' and so i corrected it by hitting the 'not spam, stupid' button and now it shows up in my inbox the way it's supposed to.

just mentioning this in case anyone else has problems receiving thread reply notifications.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

No, that's just something ****ed up with yahoo. It'll come thru on excite, but dies on netscape, aol, and sourceforge mail addresses. Those are the ones that I know of for sure that email fails on.
Prey4Me
Match Winner

Post by Prey4Me »

lol, it seems to go back and forth for me, occassionally it goes to my yahoo regular inbox and other times it feels like going to my BULK folder
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

well that's what i'm saying, prey. in the cases it was going to my bulk folder i trained it not to by hitting the NOT SPAM button for each mail misfiled.

eventually it stopped going to bulk and only showed up in my inbox. if it worked for me i bet it'll work for you...
Prey4Me
Match Winner

Post by Prey4Me »

lol i don't care, i don't get much in my bulk, so i do check it to make sure it ain't something special
RUDEBOY!
Match Winner

Post by RUDEBOY! »

ya me neither nobody likes me *snif snif* :cry:
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

With the server change, email may haev been broken. Let me know if you stop getting emails please.