Downloads

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
jas0n
Average Program

Downloads

Post by jas0n »

Plz you have downloads of authentication,serverbrowser,server plz you have?!?! (download of the files plzz""!!) :P
Ratchet
Match Winner

Re: Downloads

Post by Ratchet »

Dude. Stop posting random ass threads with random ass titles asking for random ass shit.

At least name your thread something constructive. Use a translator or something. You're worse than a spam bot. At least they go away after one post...
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Oof, Ratchet, who shat in your cornflakes? :lol:
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

ConVicT wrote:Oof, Ratchet, who shat in your cornflakes? :lol:
That was me, sorry, I killed him in epic mafia
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Ratchet does have a point.
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

jas0n wrote:Plz you have downloads of authentication,serverbrowser,server plz you have?!?! (download of the files plzz""!!) :P
I think he's asking if he could download authentication, server browsers, and servers. Although, you can only download servers as much as you can download RAM... (hint, you cant download RAM...)
Anyways, he's been provided with links on his other topics but he just continues to forum onto the posts.

Now, jas0n, are you asking for global ID accounts passwords and server browsers or...?

If you want passwords, use this (nonexistant) tool:
The tool hackers can't use :D
The tool hackers can't use :D
hackerzzzz.png (18.88 KiB) Viewed 3130 times
Otherwise, I cannot help ya!
jas0n
Average Program

Post by jas0n »

:( Ah friends I already have the ready WebSite just want the authentication files, but do what no one will be desposto help me (I already have the servers, forumsauth)..and was beautiful nelg friend: D
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

He's asking for an auth script (the one that lets you /login blah@blah.com) and how to set it up (with a forum I think, not sure). I don't know it myself though, sorry.
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

Ok jason, others seem to have tried to help you and have failed you. I could just point you to downloads, but they wouldn't really help you...
Let's just start with authentication, also called Armathentication.
There are 3 ways to accomplish this.
1. If you have a phpbb3 forum, and you have full ftp access to it and the database that it is hosted on, if you are using a free forum this won't work for example, then there is one script.
2. A simple script that let's users send you their password and you hard code the password into the script.
3. A download of a complete website that was created by a player/server owner/website owner/guy who wrote his own branch of the game, Loverboy, Vertex.tk. The site is available as a download on launchpad that you can download and implement if you understand the basics of how to upload and customize a website.
Pick a number and I will post a link

You have also asked for a server download. Once again which one? There are a dizzying number of options here.
1. Are you hosting this server at home? If so, windows, mac, or Linux?
2. If you are hosting this server or multiple servers on a VPS, do you plan to build from source code or just want to use a pre-built package?
Most server owners that have their own VPS will build from source so they can specify exactly what options and directories will be used.
3. A final consideration: What version of Armagetron: Plain Vanilla 0.2.8.4, 0.2.8.4-sty+ct, 0.2.8.4-sty+ct+ap, .4?
When you let me know your desicion on all three criteria, then I can point you to the appropriate download and/or wiki page. There is a lot more to be learned and decided that just to download a single file and install.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

compguygene wrote:3. A final consideration: What version of Armagetron: Plain Vanilla 0.2.8.4, 0.2.8.4-sty+ct, 0.2.8.4-sty+ct+ap, .4?
Wut? When did we get 0.2.8.4
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

Can I?
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

compguygene wrote:3. A final consideration: What version of Armagetron: Plain Vanilla 0.2.8.4, 0.2.8.4-sty+ct, 0.2.8.4-sty+ct+ap, .4?
Correction: 0.2.8.3.3, 0.2.8 sty+ct, 0.2.9 sty+ct+ap, 0.4
compguygene

Post by compguygene »

Thanks for the corrections there, nelg. Like I said, a dizzying number of options. I got the version numbers confused...
jas0n
Average Program

Post by jas0n »

compguygene wrote:Ok jason, others seem to have tried to help you and have failed you. I could just point you to downloads, but they wouldn't really help you...
Let's just start with authentication, also called Armathentication.
There are 3 ways to accomplish this.
1. If you have a phpbb3 forum, and you have full ftp access to it and the database that it is hosted on, if you are using a free forum this won't work for example, then there is one script.
2. A simple script that let's users send you their password and you hard code the password into the script.
3. A download of a complete website that was created by a player/server owner/website owner/guy who wrote his own branch of the game, Loverboy, Vertex.tk. The site is available as a download on launchpad that you can download and implement if you understand the basics of how to upload and customize a website.
Pick a number and I will post a link

You have also asked for a server download. Once again which one? There are a dizzying number of options here.
1. Are you hosting this server at home? If so, windows, mac, or Linux?
2. If you are hosting this server or multiple servers on a VPS, do you plan to build from source code or just want to use a pre-built package?
Most server owners that have their own VPS will build from source so they can specify exactly what options and directories will be used.
3. A final consideration: What version of Armagetron: Plain Vanilla 0.2.8.4, 0.2.8.4-sty+ct, 0.2.8.4-sty+ct+ap, .4?
When you let me know your desicion on all three criteria, then I can point you to the appropriate download and/or wiki page. There is a lot more to be learned and decided that just to download a single file and install.
The link? What is the link :) number:..8...
compguygene

Post by compguygene »

Ok jason. I think I can simplify the authentication part of this for you. If you are using http://www.freeforums.org/ which is what you recomend to Agility, then I doubt that you can setup Authentication. I took some time to look through their website to verify that they haven't changed from when I used them to host a forum in the past. They don't appear to allow you to upload your own php pages, access the phpbb3 forum files directly or the database tables. Without any of that, you can't host authentication.

As to a server... How do you plan to host it? At home? Rent a VPS? Honestly, if you only want one server, you might be best off to rent a server from http://hosting.rxtron.com/servers.php. For the $4 a month you will have a decent server that all the technical stuff will be taken care off for you. They will also help you get going with some more support than you will get here.