Admin Abuse/ Warning / "Threat"

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Durf.

Admin Abuse/ Warning / "Threat"

Post by Durf. »

Hey everyone its another rant type thing but this time its about Admins.

Z-Man & Admins: Now people get banned for no reason and I just saw a blog about being banned and that did remind me about how people abuse their power to much. Now some admins, such as Z-Man and Lucifer are people who in my opinion shouldn't be in charge of ANYTHING. Now I know some admins are awesome but this is a rant about power abusing admins just wanted to clear that.

Now if you are a admin that does that kind of stuff you need to remember what type of game this is. Now when stuff begins to get real tank don't say "Ugh! Your a hacker you cant beat an admin! Banned." mainly because I've warned you all.

If you're a similar admin please stop that because no one likes it. If you ban someone for no reason then please just please think about it.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Admin Abuse/ Warning / "Threat"

Post by ConVicT »

BAN HAMMER!

If you're gonna pretend to be Durf, then you should learn how to be pedantic!
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Obvious fake is obvious, disregard and be on your way.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Durf.

Post by Durf. »

Magi wrote:Obvious fake is obvious, disregard and be on your way.
Magi: You can ethier contribute or be the pretentious A** hat you are in-game.

ConVict: In my mind, there was a case being built against me. Even though I wasn't religous, I subconsciously imagined some divine detective gathering evidence every time I screwed up. Soon, I was convinced, the evidence would be so stacked against me that I would simply have to accept it: I was bad.

Of course, those thoughts never consciously entered my mind until that day in the therapist's office. But there were indications. I always seemed to be much more worried about what people thought of me than how I actually acted. I would sometimes obsess over a tiny mistake, verbally abusing myself for it, calling myself names and generally hating myself. Often, I would judge friends and people close to me just as harshly. If they hurt me, something I judged as "wrong", it would be almost impossible for me to let it go. I would drop them, convincing myself I had left the "bad" people....

Getting off topic here, anyways I know I'm right and have nothing to prove to you over a game ConVict.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Durf. wrote:Getting off topic here, anyways I know I'm right and have nothing to prove to you over a game ConVict.
Yeah, fake. Durf wouldn't talk like that to anyone, especially not Convict. Durf always claimed he wouldn't rule out the possibility that he's wrong and claim he has proof while acting the exact other way.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Fake and banned. Nothing to see here.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Why not lock it?

Btw: Do you have the power to delete threads?
If so, then...
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Hey fake Durf, you forgot one thing: more paragraphs.

You're both morons though so you got that part right.