HELP DURF HACKING ME?????/

For all the help you need with Armagetron!
Kay9

HELP DURF HACKING ME?????/

Post by Kay9 »

HEY GUYS sorry!!!!!!! Im kinda freaking out omg I was asking Durf for help with something and he kept telling me to pay him which i thought was rude so i was like no i won't pay you and NOW HE SAID HE GONNA HACK MEEE OMGGG
Durf wrote: lmao, you know you're talking to a hacker right?
Plus, I wouldn't install skype just to do a single job. If you wanted to talk, I have gmail, or keep talking like an asshole and ill hack you, I can do a Google Hangout.
PLEASE THIS IS MY GRANDMOTHERS COMPUTER I DONT WANT TO BE HACKED EVER

CONTEXTT
Durf wrote: I'm busy doing my own projects.
If you want my time, pay for it.
Else, you're going to have to do it yourself, or find someone with enough free time and the willingness to do it for your for free.

If all you want is a global ID setup, that will be $100 USD.
I'm willing to do that because that is reasonable (for the both of us?).
I've given you an approximate price (which is about 20% off btw - web development is expensive work) for what it would be worth for me to take time out of what I'm doing for myself, to do something for you (the other website work).
Otherwise you're really not worth my time.

Take it or leave it.
THIS IS MY COMPUTER FOR EVERYTHING PLEASE MY GRANDMA WILL BEAT ME UP IF IT BREAKS I SWEAR I JUST NEED HELP OMG PLEASE?????
Last edited by Kay9 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sosa

Re: HELP DURF HACKING ME?????/

Post by Sosa »

wow durf, serious? I hope Durf is banned immediately. I also feel threatened just by reading this, i feel so un-safe if he is around.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Pretty sure this is a complete troll post. On the other hand, setting up a custom GID takes about 10 minutes max and would probably cost around $30 for web dev prices, as that's usually an hour min work pay. Freelanced, maybe $20, though that's given they know what they're doing and don't have to figure it out.

Anyways, if you want a custom GID, I'd gladly help ya out. All I'd need is SSH access, or FTP if you don't have SSH.
Kay9

Post by Kay9 »

Light wrote:Pretty sure this is a complete troll post. On the other hand, setting up a custom GID takes about 10 minutes max and would probably cost around $30 for web dev prices, as that's usually an hour min work pay. Freelanced, maybe $20, though that's given they know what they're doing and don't have to figure it out.

Anyways, if you want a custom GID, I'd gladly help ya out. All I'd need is SSH access, or FTP if you don't have SSH.
DUDE YOU DO NOT KNOW DURF HE IS MEAN AND I THINK HE IS GOING TO HACK ME IM SCARED AND UM HOW MUCH YOU CHARGE FOR THE GID THING??????? PLEASE!!! PLEASE PLEASE NOT 100 DOLLARS LIKE DURF THE IDIOT
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

I'll assume this isn't a troll attempt, but your capslock style is painful to read. Durf is hot air and by now everyone here has figured that out. How old are you? Did you give him a password? If this is serious and he actually threatened you, you have the proof if something happens and can simply inform the authorities about him. I'd recommend you make a screenshot of what happened and show it to dukevin though, so he can collect evidence and react if he feels that it's necessary.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

1. Relax.
2. Don't give random people on the net any passwords to your systems. If you have already done so, change the passwords.
3. Cease all contact with people who upset you. Just block them. Most of the time, they'll go away.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

This is also looking like trolling to me.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Word wrote:I'll assume this isn't a troll attempt, but your capslock style is painful to read. Durf is hot air and by now everyone here has figured that out.
Are you serious?
It obviously is a troll attempt.
I think it's also a big steaming pile of bs that things like this are allowed to stay here when Durf's not able to defend himself on something that's clearly made up.

Maybe people should have to be a member for a while before they're allowed to create threads?
There's been made up accounts constantly for the past 2 weeks, maybe more.
It's obvious trolling, and praying on the gullibility of idiots.
Word

Post by Word »

The problem is that uninformed, disrespectful posts/requests by people like yourself (and, to a lesser extent, Nelg) are often hard to distinguish from actual trolls who are just pretending to be that way (does anyone else see the irony there?). And everyone accusing Durf of having threatened to do something malicious is more credible to me than anyone who still defends him. That doesn't rule out that this guy here still is a troll, but why always see the worst in people?
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

Please, we do not need to fill 20 pages of bullshit flaming again.
Amaso
Core Dumper

Post by Amaso »

It's more of idiots like Word who pretend to be smart when they have no form of intelligence to back it up. This could be a serious case but it seems more of a Troll attempt in order to dig Durf into a deeper hole. Even if this was serious people have been scammed and even have gotten their passwords stolen just for being stupid. If Durf did still from this dunce then I congratulate him, another idiot exposed on the internet.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Amaso wrote: seems more of a Troll attempt in order to dig Durf into a deeper hole.
That's exactly the case.
The guy is quoting Durf in a way that Durf doesn't even type, for starters.

There's another guy right below him who also never posts but just happens to post 11 minutes after him lol.
Last edited by ConVicT on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Word

Post by Word »

Not sure about the typing style, that was actually the part which seemed most convincing to me. But it's useless to speculate as long as there's no IP check etc.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Durf allegedly wrote: ill hack you
Call me pedantic, but I honestly can't see him make the mistake between "ill" and "I'll"; can you?
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

ConVicT wrote:when Durf's not able to defend himself
We've had quite enough of that already, thank you. Besides, he is not on trial. The purpose of this thread, if it is not trolling, is to help Kay9.
ConVicT wrote:Maybe people should have to be a member for a while before they're allowed to create threads?
K9 has been active before, I have a PM from him from March. It's not obviously an account made just to troll. He seems unrelated to Sosa.
Sosa also posted as asdasd, Kroz and Rokei, none of which has been anywhere close to productive. Kroz and Rokei are going to be removed, dunno what to do about asdad and Sosa yet. Probably a short-ish warning shot ban, after that, he should pick one account and stick with it.

Three more facts to note: The second, larger Durf quote looks quite genuine.
If Durf wants to charge for his services, he absolutely has the right to do so. I personally would ask for even more.
We are missing at leasst half of the conversation. I'll extrapolate:
Kay9 wrote:WOA DUDE 100 DOLLARS?? YOU SHOULD DO IT FOR FREE THIS IS A FREE GAME EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE.
Maybe it even was something that would warrant the quoted response, if it is indeed genuine. I'm with Convict, it's not 100% his style.