Bullshit Drama

Anything About Anything...
Amaso
Core Dumper

Re: Bullshit Drama

Post by Amaso »

Vogue wrote:Yeah, but you're his friend claiming it wasn't him and he just outted himself. Please stop.
I was just pointing out a possibility since you are the cause of these not stop threads using the "I'm a female" Card. You're nothing but an Attention Whore dragging others down with you. Want equal rights to a man take the blame yourself...but anyone in general should be responsible for their own actions and accept the consequences.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Amaso wrote:
Vogue wrote:Yeah, but you're his friend claiming it wasn't him and he just outted himself. Please stop.
I was just pointing out a possibility since you are the cause of these not stop threads using the "I'm a female" Card. You're nothing but an Attention Whore dragging others down with you. Want equal rights to a man take the blame yourself...but anyone in general should be responsible for their own actions and accept the consequences.
Attachments
ok then.gif
ok then.gif (1023.9 KiB) Viewed 931 times
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Right. I guess we're have enough input from users now.

Thanks, Vogue. I'll be honest, I did not mean to unban you. Just your IP so we could catch your aliases when you were not careful. I didn't know your username would be unbanned in the process as well. But you helped, so I'm fine with leaving things as they are.
Edit: Amaso volunteered to take your place on the substitutes bench.