LOL Tron injustice & hypocrisy

Anything About Anything...
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

LOL Tron injustice & hypocrisy

Post by Cody »

So lovely to see Gazelle & friends running to the aid of durf about his injustice, but where the hell were you all when other injustice bans happened?

Gazelle I'm still banned from dbdclan.co teamspeak, wanna elaborate why you have banned me permanently?

Immortal Dynasty (force) is responsible for the most injustice forum/server/ventrilo bans in the history of tron, where were you Force when me and taz and a bunch of others got banned from the ventrilo just for voicing our opinion? I didn't see you make a rallying post then? why now? for attention that you're lacking from home?

Redemption (Soul & Gazelle) Oh boy even though your forums are dead I'm still perm banned from them LOL care to explain?

All I'm saying is don't beat your injustice drums when you all yourselves have invoked injustice bans!

#HypocriticalTronners2014
Gazelle
Soul
Force
Vogue
Match Winner

Re: LOL Tron injustice & hypocrisy

Post by Vogue »

I got banned from the rd forums once for cracking a joke at them. Where were you, Soul? Oh wait, you were the one that banned me! Such injustice, right?

#FreeCody #RdHypocrites
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Are you not banned anywhere? lol
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

So now we are comparing bans on private team resources to public ones? And now you two are gloating over some kind of perceived win that was handed out by an over-anxious moderator instead of being banned yourself for invoking even more trouble on this forum?

I think it's time for another fork. #Tr2nOrigins
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Cody, yet another lovely attempt to deface members of our community. But your attempts are yet again futile.

See while you try to make me seem like a hypocrite you seem to forget that what I was talking about in Durf's appeal was that he was a first time offender and he shouldn't of been banned after one offense, I however banned you after many, many offenses.

As for the Redemption forums, Vogue. You deceived the entire clan (which yes was our own stupidity for actually believing you) and then leaked our entire forums somewhere. You deserved the ban.

Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Now this is the kind of thread where locking seems usually the proper action...however, since all the active clan forums are gone and there's no remaining outlet for crap like this anymore, I'm not so sure.

I didn't have time to fully catch up with the exchange of Durf and Lucifer after the first outburst, but what Durf said looked rather innocent to me as well, and it seemed like Vogue was exploiting Lucifer's favourite topic to distract from herself by twisting Durf's words/taking them out of context to make it look like she supports his cause. Even if Durf then talked himself into trouble and some of the people supporting him made a horrible case that one could take as reaffirming your points (I don't know where he himself did), I think that you should take to heart some of the more substantiated criticism, Lucifer.
Last edited by Word on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Reading comprehension, by Gazelle. I was talking about the first time I got banned after I made some clever remark, probably because we stole some member of yours, mister I believe? Stop being so hypocritical.

Sinewav, please post a trigger warning before you post because you make me suicidal.

Word, you believe abortion should be illegal. Go away! [Trigger Warnings] please!!!
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Vogue wrote:Word, you believe abortion should be illegal. Go away! [Trigger Warnings] please!!!
Funny, a second before reading your reply I was going to edit my previous post to say something along the lines of "why wasn't I banned for my religious views in the past? I posted way more stupid things than Durf over the years."
From what I grasped, Durf didn't imply anywhere that he believes transgender people or females are less valuable beings than any other humans. He did categorize and generalize male and female people based on their genitals, and separated the psychological disposition from that.
Last edited by Word on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Word, I'm so happy to hear that you realize it was stupid. Spread the word of love my friend, praise Christ.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Vogue wrote:Reading comprehension, by Gazelle. I was talking about the first time I got banned after I made some clever remark, probably because we stole some member of yours, mister I believe? Stop being so hypocritical.

Reading comprehension by me? Liz, where exactly did you state what time you were alluding to? Sorry, but I went with the most recent offense of yours against Redemption, because frankly there are quite a few. You never stated which offense you were talking about, maybe you should learn to be more clear?
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Gazelle wrote:Liz, where exactly did you state what time you were alluding to?
Vogue wrote:I got banned from the rd forums once for cracking a joke at them.
Gazelle wrote:You never stated which offense you were talking about
Gazelle wrote:maybe you should learn to be more clear?
#ReadingComprehension #RdHypocrisy #ThisIsWhyAbortionShouldStayLegal #TriggerWarning
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Lmfao, liz, you trolling, is cracking a joke on redemption, and you have done it how many times? So you making a blanket statement about "cracking a joke" could mean any of the times you trolled Redemption, so I went with the most recent, because you weren't clear on the certain scenario. You pulled that stunt a couple months ago, as a joke. Which is why you made an entire website about our internal forums, which was full of you "cracking" jokes, are you really that desperate to try and make me look bad that you are going to attempt to twist what I said? Please, your trolling days are numbered, we all know how you try get under people's skin, I fully understood what you meant, and I proved you wrong, which is why you are so desperately going out of your way to turn it a different direction.

Nice try sweetheart.
Last edited by Gazelle on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Word wrote:blablablablablabla
[trigger warning]

I got many 1day bans or even longer for discriminating, it's only fair Durf gets the same thing. Also Durf claiming all women have vaginas is transphobic. Durf claiming "women can't be doctors because men are more apt for the job" is sexist.

He got banned for one day, my friend. Get over it and stop acting like it's some horrible punishment.

Praise Christ, my friends.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Gazelle wrote:Lmfao, liz, you trolling, is cracking a joke on redemption, you pulled that stunt a couple months ago, as a joke. Which is why you made an entire website about our internal forums, which was full of you "cracking" jokes, are you really that desperate to try and make me look bad that you are going to attempt to twist what I said? Please, you're trolling days are numbered, we all know how you try get under people's skin, I fully understood what you meant, and I proved you wrong, which is why you are so desperately going out of your way to turn it a different direction.

Nice try sweetheart.
[trigger warning]

Hello my friend, and thank you for your reply. Praise Jesus. "Your* trolling days are numbered", here, let me help you with your grammar my friend. The fact is I got banned PERMANENTLY for cracking a joke about recruiting Mister while Durf got banned for ONE day because he was being a discriminating jerk. My friend, let me guide you into the loving arms of our Father and Lord, Jesus Christ. I hope you'll see the light.

- Elizabeth
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

LOL! Nice try liz, is that the best you got? Grammar police! Sorry my phone auto corrected it because I originally had a different sentence, please sue me. I see that you have to resort to attacking grammar once you've been beat.