Let's make the official resource repository useful again

What do you want to see in Armagetron soon? Any new feature ideas? Let's ponder these ground breaking ideas...
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner

Re: Let's make the official resource repository useful again

Post by LOVER$BOY »

Lucifer wrote:Well, I added LOVER$BOY to the Armagetron Advanced Development Team.

Next: you need to branch your vertrex_website and remove all the vertrex branding that's probably in there. Basically, change the branding to match Arma's branding, and preferably make it more modular when you do it (so that when people run mirrors, they can do their own branding, it'll be the way you maintain your current vertrex branding after all this is done). Then point me to the branch and that'll be where we start from.
Eh? Branding? Well I had "Vertrex" in descriptions but I don't think I did that for my website code. So, how is Armagetron branded since I am fairly new to this sort of thing?

So I simply branch it from my vertrex_website code into armagetronad-dev but what do I call the branch name? Keep it the same or change it to something else?

By the way, aren't we only on the subject of my resource browser right? Shouldn't I simply move that over instead of my entire code? Then name the new branch "resource_browser" or something right?