AUTHORS

What do you want to see in Armagetron soon? Any new feature ideas? Let's ponder these ground breaking ideas...
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

AUTHORS

Post by Z-Man »

is a new documentation file added recently because automake wants to see it. It is supposed to contain the names of all contributors. Problem: I only know all your real names as far as you entered them in your SF account. So, if you don't want to be called ? ?, please update the file accordingly. If you don't want your real name to be made public (say, because you don't want your boss or wife to find out about your contribution here), just say so.

Also, if you know of any further third party contribution that was committed to the repository, please add that too. Or if you know of anyone you want to mention in the associates section. Or if you want to add a "Thanks" section. Or if you want to have an official position ("Sewer cleaner"...).

And if you know of a standard format for AUTHORS we should be sticking to, please say so. I did not find any documents handling this.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Looks good.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Re: AUTHORS

Post by Phytotron »

z-man wrote:If you don't want your real name to be made public (say, because you don't want your boss or wife to find out about your contribution here), just say so.
Heh, what? Is someone in the doghouse with his Mrs. for spending too much time with Armagetron?
Luke-Jr
Dr Z Level

Re: AUTHORS

Post by Luke-Jr »

Oscilloscope wrote:
z-man wrote:If you don't want your real name to be made public (say, because you don't want your boss or wife to find out about your contribution here), just say so.
Heh, what? Is someone in the doghouse with his Mrs. for spending too much time with Armagetron?
:oops:
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

My neighbor wants to divorce her husband because he plays "too much" Worlds of Warcraft....

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
klax
Project Developer

Post by klax »

Updated with my real name: Peter ;)
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Lucifer wrote:My neighbor wants to divorce her husband because he plays "too much" Worlds of Warcraft....
Wow, that's bad. One should never let something like the video games take time away from friends, families, or lovers...or life in general, for that matter. I only play Arma when my ladyfriend is either not home or is otherwise occupied.

--end topic digression--