What are you listening to right now?

Anything About Anything...
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Word »

Went to an Adam Green concert a year ago (sister's birthday didn't give me a choice) where he screened his movie, which I'll link here, and then proceeded to play an impressive set.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Word wrote:...he screened his movie...
That looks bizarre (which I would expect from you). I've bookmarked it for later..
Word

Post by Word »

Now constantly listening to Roy Buchanan.
chrisd
Round Winner

Post by chrisd »

/me is listening to Elton John - Island Girl
Word

Post by Word »

Oum Shatt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRG2ICI3PY

Girl I found on a dating app brought me there.
stephanietubesocks
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by stephanietubesocks »

at this very minute im listening to SAIN ZAHOOR who is a follower of sufism (Islamic mysticism...yeah maaan lol) singing ALLAH HO

youtube video for your enjoyment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4059PCbais
Word

Post by Word »

Just here to inform you that the batteries of my Blackstar mini amp are *still* going strong and I've used it A LOT. But I very rarely crank it up to the maximum volume. I plan to finish my thesis in a few months, then get a better paying job and save some money for the EOB Sustainer stratocaster and spend it once I'm actually decent at playing. I hope they're still in production by the time I have enough money, haha. There's also the option to just buy the Sustainer Kit by Fernandez but I don't want to buy that and then mess up my guitar when trying to add it.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Word wrote:Just here to inform you that the batteries of my Blackstar mini amp are *still* going strong and I've used it A LOT.
Nice! Thanks for the update, I was just thinking about this amp the other day, trying to find a good excuse to buy it.

You've got good music taste and I can't wait until you start making your own music.
Word

Post by Word »

The Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever. They already have millions of listeners on spotify but apparently I live under a rock and didn't hear anything of them until recently. A little generic perhaps, but not in a bad way. That youtube channel by Sup Pop is worth checking out, but I'm not sure yet what other bands to recommend as I haven't listened to most of them yet. And I really like the new Philip Glass soundtrack for the Jane Goodall documentary that was recently released. Probably the perfect soundtrack when you're reading the next Chris Ware book, sinewav! :-)
Word

Post by Word »

I can report now that almost a year later the batteries have given up. xD
The amp doesn't really make strange noises but you notice that it doesn't allow a certain loudness anymore (it makes a *clack*-sound if you're strumming with the guitar volume turned up) and anything below that sounds a little distorted.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Word wrote:I can report now that almost a year later the batteries have given up.
Amazing. Good electrical engineering is like magic. I still want to buy one of those amps, but these day I hardly ever play guitar. :?
Word

Post by Word »

sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Word wrote:Black Midi
A friend of mine made me watch that live video a couple weeks ago. He was all excited about "Black MIDI" and I was confused because I was thinking of the music genre Black MIDI. I think it was a bad decision for this band to use that name, but whatever. They're good, but they didn't live up to my expectations.
Word

Post by Word »

I was confused because I was thinking of the music genre
Yes, me too.

BTW, I got the EOB stratocaster now and it's everything I wanted :-). I have to finish my master thesis in 2 days, then I'll have more time again to play and practice.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Meg Myers I think this girl jams pretty hard, I enjoy most songs on her 2 albums she currently has
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye