Umm why?

Post here if you need help setting up your server, etc.
tommy
On Lightcycle Grid

Umm why?

Post by tommy »

Umm wth, why was the Control Panel Topic closed?
I didnt ask for INW to bring drama, I've said that a few times. Anyways, the question still stands..

Thank you?
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Umm why?

Post by epsy »

Because the whole thread turned into crap. Feel free to continue a proper discussion on this one. (Warnings are ready to be distributed this time though.)
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Edit your first post to re-title this one.

Gene has set me up using some program called Webmin, which is free, open-source, is accessed with my browser, and works quite well (I have some issues with java pages refreshing, but that might be on my end).
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by DDMJ »

Tank Program (from the first thread of this) wrote:Most people that write these put in the time and effort to make money themselves. I'm not sure they'd want to give away their secrets to a potential competitor...
Agreed. The CP I made took a very long time to make. In fact, I never quite finished it like how I wanted it to be, but haven't had the time to dive back into it :\/
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

You could always get codehunter's help bahahahahahahahahaha

User was warned for this post. Please don't react on it.
tommy
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by tommy »

I mean I know all of you except the people from these forums, like Phytotron, I dont think it'll be that bad if you just help some one out, right durka?
That dosent go to just you, Im just trying to make a point.

@Phytotron: Ahh, I know what your talking about, I actually had a server with gene and used WebMin. The only thing, is that if you could want you can access other peoples server & do what you want.

@Epsy: I know what you mean, I didnt mean for that to happen, sorry.

@Luck: I already sended him a few messages, but hes done with Tron, to what he told me.

Like I have a source code, I got it from AI, but its kinda complicated, Ill see what I can do with it. Can some one just write a quick tut, nothing like big, but something its easy to follow.

Thanks
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by DDMJ »

LucK wrote:You could always get codehunter's help bahahahahahahahahaha
I helped him with pretty much all of his / he stole my ideas lol.
tommy wrote:I mean I know all of you except the people from these forums, like Phytotron, I dont think it'll be that bad if you just help some one out, right durka?
That dosent go to just you, Im just trying to make a point.
It's fairly simple actually. You can just use password protection via .htaccess or something easy and have a giant text box on the page that displays a certain file's contents and then overwrites the file when you hit save. That's pretty much the basic idea.
tommy
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by tommy »

Lol durka, u make everything sound so easy.
Well I have no idea what u just said, lmao.

Get on msn clown, so I can talk to you, your never on or AIM :P
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

er how was my comment bad codehunter had a control panel i don't really see how I did anything wrong. Tommy has no problem with codehunter (as far as I know).