I would Like to Apologize.

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
orm
On Lightcycle Grid

I would Like to Apologize.

Post by orm »

I realized just how bad my behaviour on these forums has been, and I would like to formally apologize for being an all around a-hole.

I have my opinions. Everyone has their opinions. However, I have no excuse for the rude manner in which I have presented them.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: I would Like to Apologize.

Post by Z-Man »

Huh? What? You? Rude? Don't be silly :) Only very, very mildly so. Needless to say, apology accepted.
orm
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by orm »

Maybe, so, but I normally try not to come across the way I did in new forums. I've been branded as an a-hole too many times, and I don't intend to get myself branded as such here.
abcdefg

Post by abcdefg »

Apology accepted.
Nelhybel
Round Winner

Post by Nelhybel »

orm wrote:I realized just how bad my behaviour on these forums has been, and I would like to formally apologize for being an all around a-hole.

I have my opinions. Everyone has their opinions. However, I have no excuse for the rude manner in which I have presented them.
Only 9 posts? I doubt you could have been that rude with such little posting :P
Feel free to contact me here or on the grid if you would like assistance or support in beginning a relationship with Jesus Christ.
---
uNa| United Noobs of Armagetron Forums
-=}ID< Immortal Dynasty Forums
_~`Ww_ Wild West Forums
orm
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by orm »

Trust me, I know I came across like a real dick in those 9 posts.
Nelhybel
Round Winner

Post by Nelhybel »

Then apology accepted! :)
I played with you on the grid last night; quite a skilled player, and very friendly! :D
Feel free to contact me here or on the grid if you would like assistance or support in beginning a relationship with Jesus Christ.
---
uNa| United Noobs of Armagetron Forums
-=}ID< Immortal Dynasty Forums
_~`Ww_ Wild West Forums
Lackadaisical
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Lackadaisical »

From what I've read from you (mostly in the new HUD/menu topic) I must disagree. People tend to be pretty straight forward and critical around here, probably because we get a lot of similar requests again and again (ie ramps and flying lightcycles) so you shouldn't get discouraged or feel like you've said something inappropriate if people don't completely agree with every point you make (and put extra emphasis on the stuff they don't agree with).

Random edit by moderator who just found out he has an edit button and wanted to edit something. The actual content of this post wasn't changed in any way.