TRON Legacy Movie Pack

Got something that makes Armagetron look shiny? Post it here.
Ram64

Re: TRON Legacy Movie Pack

Post by Ram64 »

for some reason the walls are white... any suggestions?
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Z-Man wrote:
Epicwin wrote:I have floors on textured plane and can see the floor but the walls are still white! How do I fix this?
The rim wall textures are not in moviepack format. You need to open the directory and copy rim_wall.png to rim_wall_a.png, rim_wall_b.png, rim_wall_c.png and rim_wall_d.png.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

I fixed this moviepack. Now it installs cleanly and doesn't require the user to overwrite their texture files or rename anything. Also, I cleaned up the settings so only moviepack relevant ones are included.
Attachments
TRON Legacy Movie Pack.zip
fixed.
(528.76 KiB) Downloaded 513 times
NIVEK
Average Program

Post by NIVEK »

Using the latter moviepack the game froze when i entered a game. I did a lot of troubleshooting, and eventually found out that deleting or commenting out the second set of lines(the code was something like moviepack_wall_stretch_Y) fixed the problem. I just thought someone should know.
NIVEK
Average Program

Post by NIVEK »

If your using the old pack from ed, and are experiencing random color change problems (I know i did!), then the code player_random_color 0 in a autoexe.cfg file with fix it.

I had a whole topic discussing, and troubleshooting this problem. Lets just say it took more effort than it should have.