Ladle team list

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

owned
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Ladle team list

Post by owned »

I'm ok with listing the members. There should just be absolutely no cap on the numbers of players.
Corn1
Core Dumper

Post by Corn1 »

owned wrote:I'm ok with listing the members. There should just be absolutely no cap on the numbers of players.
Yeah, that's what i'm saying.

I still want to list members. (And I personally don't care if theres someone that plays for the team but wasn't signed up.) It's just that first of all by signing your name up on the board you're holding yourself that you at least will come with a team, even if that team doesn't have 6 players. If you don't have to sign up, everything becomes unorganized and I have no idea who I can expect to be playing against, or who should be consulted if their team just decides not to show up. I'm all for freedom of being able to play if it makes sense, but not signing up is just lazy.

Not to mention there are people that are doing their best to keep records on who has played in past ladles, stopping from doing something so simple as writing your name is just counter productive.
Outside Corner Grinder

Post by 2020 »

does it matter?
hehehe
as long as we get on the grid and play
whose names are written where is more for the players themselves to organise ourselves
not for some official reason

seems to me
the team you are playing with on the day
is the team you are playing with

if teams want to muck about and change people
that's up to them
i just thing regular teams will want to keep regular players
and will not just add good players on the day for the sake of a win...

is it too much to expect that we respect one another in our teams?

the rule just needs to specify the maximum numbers of players on the grid on the day
player roster is just a guideline not a rule
hold the line