Breakfast Stat Sig (revisited)

Mmmm... What's cookin in the kitchen?

Moderator: Lucifer

dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy

Post by dlh »

Oscilloscope wrote:Oh, and uh, the stats on your page aren't the same as what the server tells me as I play. :?
The stats aren't updated as they happen—there is a small delay. However the Swampland stats are kinda old—even though the web server says they were last modified on 23-Sep-2005 03:10 (as of me posting this).
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Lucifer wrote:You're probably suffering from a browser cache problem then. Clear your cache and see. I just tested the shadow distance as "off" and it works fine, notice my sig right now.
Well, I checked if it was my Safari by also trying to change the options using Firefox. Still no go. Dig it (this is in Safari):
Attachments
screenshot
screenshot
Swampy
Core Dumper

Post by Swampy »

:oops: The stats haven't been updating automatically in a few weeks. I broke it when I was playing around with 2.8.

I had modified the armagetron_dedicated script to write the stats to \etc\armagetron and I had a dynamic link that was in the server’s web space. Lucifer was grabbing the stats from there every few minutes or so.

I can't seem to be able to get it working again, so I've been drag-and-dropping a copy of the stats in the original location so breakfast.servegame.com would be a little more current.

Maybe Lucifer can give me a hand when he has a little down-time, but I know he's busy.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

So this "[God]Owns,Bitch" guy stole my custom statsig background. I don't really care, I guess, but see that the effects are the same with his: http://forums.armagetronad.net/viewtopi ... c&start=45

So I guess the custom statback is somehow affecting it? HellifIknow why. Of course, I still can't change anything on the site anymore.
Oscilloscope wrote:HellifIknow why.
TiTnAsS
Match Winner

Post by TiTnAsS »

dude god owns bitch QUIT before you started playing. Just came back for a few or an old post dunno which.
Damn, it sure has been a while!
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope

Post by Phytotron »

Well, whatever. That doesn't change the fact that he's using the statsig with my custom background, as you can see on the above linked post.