Hey.

Tigers Network and other servers hosted by the same fellow.

Moderator: Tank Program

Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Hey.

Post by Tank Program »

Yes, this is the sub-forum for the "armagetron forums: guru3.sytes.net" server! Please post any ideas and suggestions in this area... Any thoughts or comments too...
Last edited by Tank Program on Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marrow
MVP - Project Contributor

Post by Marrow »

What type of connection is the server on? Just curious.
RUDEBOY!
Match Winner

Post by RUDEBOY! »

im thinking perhaps password protect it, and post the pasword on this site, is that posible? i know its sorta mean but we should ecourage people to actually go to the forums instead of just playing a free grid
Marrow

Post by Marrow »

RUDEBOY! wrote:im thinking perhaps password protect it, and post the pasword on this site, is that posible? i know its sorta mean but we should ecourage people to actually go to the forums instead of just playing a free grid
I'm in favor of this idea.
locutus
Match Winner
Location: MST [Quotation: "No Good Deed Ever Goes Unpunished.."]

Server Assessment

Post by locutus »

Tank, as you know, I have played the new server quite a bit for the last few days, even got a ranking of 21 at the GLL, and a rank of colonel (me?-lol). I like the server and the permanent walls are different to deal with than what I am used to on Armagosdarn. I like it, seems to be a fairly stable server with no more or less lag than any other server. Arena's a little big but overall - Good Work boy genius...
Tank Program

Post by Tank Program »

This server is on ADSL. It has a 2 meagbit downstream and a 384 kilobit upstream, which is more then enough for armagetron. As for password protection... I'm not sure how to do that yet. Rumor has it it's in the source though... I'll check it out later on, when I have some time. (The thing is though, I have this week off from school "sports-lov." It's a sweden thing. I'll try to get around to seeing about passwords though...)
Marrow

Post by Marrow »

Yeah, that connection should be more than enough.
Tank Program

Post by Tank Program »

Locked: This is a little bit of history...