Ladle 87

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

orion
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 87

Post by orion »

delic, ogo, box and me didnt know about that when we joined sdp till you posted it on forums about you were kicking her. i dont know about the rest...

tho, saying they knew it all is not the way to cover their backs ;)
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

orion wrote:delic, ogo, box and me didnt know about that when we joined sdp till you posted it on forums about you were kicking her. i dont know about the rest...

tho, saying they knew it all is not the way to cover their backs ;)

You guys joined literally a day or two before, I knew I wasn't allowing her to play. It didn't change anything you knowing it, or not knowing it, you knew she was in the clan because the name "Vogue" was on the roster, all of my prior members knew (if I am not mistaken).

And did you really "join" sdp, you played ladle then left the next day or something like that.
ogo
Average Program

Post by ogo »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzz
zz
zzzzzz
z
zzz

how did we get to this sorry state z_z
Olive
Match Winner

Post by Olive »

Liz, you always manage to take the warm and pleasant out of ****. Which frankly is part of your charm. :mrgreen:
Olive a.k.a ZeMu, MoonFlower & chicken.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Gazelle wrote:Actually, most of my clan knew. I just didn't tell you they knew. Yet again, nice try :)
Oh, so your entire clan knew I was gonna participate in ladle under an alias? Good to know.
jofish
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by jofish »

I'd like to let everyone know who doesn't know, Liz was pretending to be Ultraviolence. She first joined ^2, and then quickly left for SDP. We didn't know it was Liz when she was in ^2, we only found out later on.
Vogue wrote:He also suggested I use Drag's name because they could manipulate him into agreeing to that.
Don't try to throw Drag under the bus, he was the one who told us Ultra was liz.
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

jofish wrote:I'd like to let everyone know who doesn't know, Liz was pretending to be Ultraviolence. She first joined ^2, and then quickly left for SDP. We didn't know it was Liz when she was in ^2, we only found out later on.
Vogue wrote:He also suggested I use Drag's name because they could manipulate him into agreeing to that.
Don't try to throw Drag under the bus, he was the one who told us Ultra was liz.
So she played for SDP ?
jofish
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by jofish »

No her alias was "discovered" the day before ladle.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Vogue wrote:they could manipulate him into agreeing to that.
Shitty reading comprehension or I'm bad at explaining, but what I was trying to say is they'd make him do it and not care how he feels about it. My point was more Gazelle suggesting really wrong things only to get me to play, not that me using Drag's name would actually happen.
jofish
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by jofish »

So what you're saying is that Gaz was planning to blackmail Drag into letting you pretend to be him?
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

This whole discussion and drama of "he said she said" regarding liz has become practically pointless. It appears that she tried before the Ladle to get a couple of different teams to accept her knowingly as a team mate, they ultimately didn't.
Liz is right, we are never going to prove who she played as. I will openly say this. It is strongly suspected that she played as Jericho as a last minute sub for Overkill. Overkill apparently op'd Jericho and did not require him to login (which they should have). It appears that Overkill did not know liz was Jericho and just needed a 6th player. All this comes to me second hand from people who were in the server at the time, and nothing but the fact that Jericho was not logged in can be proven. Most likely, liz has played in every Ladle since her ban. As sinewav has stated before, Ladle bans are mostly symbolic and can be evaded. Apparently, for liz the game has become one of playing anyways, defying the ban, and causing as much drama as possible in the process.
I hope that this aspect of this forum thread just dies here. I don't think anything constructive can be done.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

jofish wrote:So what you're saying is that Gaz was planning to blackmail Drag into letting you pretend to be him?
Yeah, that's exactly what happened. Lmfao. :roll:
Vogue wrote:@smegburger, his name isn't Vogue so no1currr bro. Gaz is one of the many.
If I am "one" of the many, where are all the other names? You seem to be trying to shame me so much, that you must have forgotten to mention these other people. Not to mention that your attempt to shame me while wonderful is also extremely flawed, your facts are skewed and nobody in this community really takes anything you say to heart, your past has shown that your only intent is to get under people's skin and attempt to make others look bad along with yourself, while yes we did discuss the possibility of you playing, you never once played for sdp, nor will you ever. I was wrong for even discussing it with you, knowing your past I should've known that you would've tried to pull some stupid shit, I am just glad I realized the mistake I was making before actually allowing you to play.

I for one am done here, this is a waste of time.

Last edited by Gazelle on Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
blondie
Core Dumper

Post by blondie »

anyway, high time to repeal the ban already.

the power of dealing out punishments and conducting investigations has gone to everyone's head

time to move on
Oparachukwu
Average Program

Post by Oparachukwu »

compguygene wrote:This whole discussion and drama of "he said she said" regarding liz has become practically pointless. It appears that she tried before the Ladle to get a couple of different teams to accept her knowingly as a team mate, they ultimately didn't.
Liz is right, we are never going to prove who she played as. I will openly say this. It is strongly suspected that she played as Jericho as a last minute sub for Overkill. Overkill apparently op'd Jericho and did not require him to login (which they should have). It appears that Overkill did not know liz was Jericho and just needed a 6th player. All this comes to me second hand from people who were in the server at the time, and nothing but the fact that Jericho was not logged in can be proven. Most likely, liz has played in every Ladle since her ban. As sinewav has stated before, Ladle bans are mostly symbolic and can be evaded. Apparently, for liz the game has become one of playing anyways, defying the ban, and causing as much drama as possible in the process.
I hope that this aspect of this forum thread just dies here. I don't think anything constructive can be done.
Well if that is true, I didn't know about it, but jericho did seem like himself. Overall "jericho" played a bit poorly at center and I believe liz is better. It doesn't add up for me.
Karma wrote:Opara : Joined dL in the middle of 2011 , Left in the beginning of 2012 , Clan less atm
More info : started out as a trainee. Then got way better. Somehow He is really good at fort lol
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

jofish wrote:So what you're saying is that Gaz was planning to blackmail Drag into letting you pretend to be him?
I wouldn't use the word blackmail, more like peer pressure I guess. When he said "you could just use drag's name, he never shows up anyway" I don't think he actually thought the idea through. After he did I even told him that wouldn't work. Again, my point is bringing up the different ideas that came directly from him to get me to play, not so much if it would've worked.
Last edited by Vogue on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.