Illegal Exit 04

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Re: Illegal Exit 04

Post by Phytotron »

Phytotron wrote:I played a bit in the server currently still on the list—I assume the one hosted by madmax. I kept getting cut off by AI whose European lagometers were behind me. :x
Desolate wrote:We all commonly deal with it, mostly referred to as "lies" :D Don't worry it's one of the most common ways to die
Yeah, sorry, I'm new.

EDIT: Added quotes for page-break conversational continuity purposes, as a courtesy so youse don't have to flip back. Aren't I nice?

And, two page-breaks in one day.
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Desolate »

Yeah, obviously you need help and assistance with this new lingo
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Now, could you tell me how to speed up?
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Desolate »

sure, press shift+esc
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope

Post by Phytotron »

OMG thx dat wuz teh awsumz i pwned every1 uv da noobzcakez wit dat LOLOLOMFAOROFLCOPTERLULZZZZZZ!!!@!@!@@!!!!111321!!!!
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

It's time for IE-5. Anyone have a date in mind? Winter break is here. I'm thinking December 29th or 30th (Saturday or Sunday). There is also the day before January's Ladle, and the weekend after. December 30th is in-between Christmas and New Years and there are no other Arma events. I think everyone should have time to attend, right?

Illegal Exit 05 will be 3v3. I think this is the format it will stay in. I feel like it is more fun that 4x2 and LMS.
woof
Round Winner

Post by woof »

sinewav wrote:It's time for IE-5. Anyone have a date in mind? Winter break is here. I'm thinking December 29th or 30th (Saturday or Sunday). There is also the day before January's Ladle, and the weekend after. December 30th is in-between Christmas and New Years and there are no other Arma events. I think everyone should have time to attend, right?

Illegal Exit 05 will be 3v3. I think this is the format it will stay in. I feel like it is more fun that 4x2 and LMS.
Any time during winter break is great!