MAP SOFTWERE (WICH ONE IS THE BEST)

Designed a level that creates new, exciting, and challenging Armagetron game play? Or maybe just something funky. Put it right here.
wrtlprnft
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by wrtlprnft »

QUARG wrote:i use inkscape to map the only thing that i would love to find out is how to move the 0,0 to the canter of the map.
Did you try selecting everything in regular selection mode and then editing the X and Y values at the top?
the only issue with illustrator is that you cant make the zones in it. you can only do this in inkscape or by hand.
IIRC there should be a way to do this in freehand involving circles and named layers. Search for nemo's original post. I don't own freehand or an OS that can run it, so I have absolutely no clue.
There's no place like ::1
QUARG
Round Winner

Post by QUARG »

wrtlprnft wrote:
QUARG wrote:i use inkscape to map the only thing that i would love to find out is how to move the 0,0 to the canter of the map.
Did you try selecting everything in regular selection mode and then editing the X and Y values at the top?
no i havnt tried this though im not quite sure what you mean by editing the x and y. i dont see an option when i select everthing. i thought it would be in the page preferences or ruler pref.