The Werewolf Game 5 - Worms win!

Anything About Anything...
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Day 4

Post by Titanoboa »

Well, I'm definitely not a worm, and I think we should wait until Day 5 before we start speculating too much. If the firewall protects someone - great, if the one who dies is a normal program, that's fine. We'll have different situations if the scanner or firewall die though, so let's just wait for tomorrow.
We don't want to give the remaining worms any hints on who the best kill is do we?
freako
Core Dumper

Post by freako »

Vote on the way, for Titan!
Crazy Tron Addict since : October 2002 <--- Beat that :)
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

We don't want to give the remaining worms any hints on who the best kill is do we?
That's why I said I won't tell you here who I suspect (except you) and who is innocent, same for the other person that helps me. All you know is yourself and that I'm probably the firewall/scanner. So you can just speculate who we should check next round/who the worms will kill.
Both remaining worms are uneven so it shouldn't be too difficult.

I say we (well, you others) should do this now because we won't have the same advantage again after the next night phase when another one of us dies. It won't be a worm because both remaining worms are uneven and work together. They won't make a mistake, so we can't afford one either.

@all: URGENT -> Just throw in two names and if you want, tell us why you suspect them (or just one name if the other one is Titan).

Reminder:

The remaining players (not sorted after the strength of my personal suspicion, heh)

Titanoboa
LucK
Overrated
INW
freako
Word

(one of them will die next night, two of them are uneven worms)

@freako: I'm not sure if that's a joke, a tactical maneuver or if you misunderstood my post and didn't read what the others already said - Eckz is the worm that should be killed now (of course it doesn't matter since the others already voted to kill him, but I wanted to make it clear) :)
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Night 4

Post by ElmosWorld »

It was determined that Eckz, an even worm, needed to be terminated. It is now night 4.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Day 5

Post by ElmosWorld »

With the even worms now gone, the odd worms are now able to terminate on the even nights and have chosen to terminate INW, the firewall. It is now day 5.
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

Ow.
Well, we're still at advantage, as scanner is alive.

The Virus Scanner (who obviously isn't me, and is or is in contact with Word) had 2 guilty reports on Deso (Night 2) and Eckz (Night 3). This leaves him with 1 innocent report from Night 1 and an unknown report from Night 4. If the guy from Night 1 is still alive, that's good news for us. That makes an innocent report from Night 4 more valuable (as it leaves us with more clear programs).

If the report from Night 4 revealed someone guilty, we should obviously kill the worm.
If the report from Night 4 revealed someone innocent, we shouldn't kill anyone since if we kill an innocent program today, we lose during the night.

Anyway, Word, as the scanner's spokesperson, was last night's target guilty or innocent? If innocent, don't tell us who obviously.
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

Well now that the firewall is dead we can't assume word is gonna live through the night. Also the worms (since they are both odd) know who each other is. So therefore they know that every other program is innocent and must be killed. So word withholding the information of who is proven innocent only hurts us. Therefore I feel like word should reveal who is found innocent but not what role they have so we have a better chance of finding the odd worms
Word

Post by Word »

Titan has to die (no guarantee this time though). I'm just basing it on his earlier posts.

Luck, bloods, over, freako: Now please, do what I said earlier and discuss who else you suspect. It will help us greatly when we don't have a scanner. Again, I won't say a name myself because it could endanger someone innocent that I know, helping the worms to get the scanner.

bloods: I'll wait with that until you have done what I said above and in my previous post. Remember that even if I am killed I have one farewell post

(the scanner wanted me to ask you whether he can scan one more person and put it in his farewell post in case he dies; is he allowed to do that, Elmo?). :)
Last edited by Word on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.
INW

Post by INW »

Well I failed to live through 5 days on the last 2 games.

Farewell, I knew I should have protected myself :D
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

Word wrote:Titan has to die (no guarantee this time though). I'm just basing it on his earlier posts.
I'm not a worm and if we kill me, the worms will win. Read my post please, you're being silly. Just because I went against your very questionable methods earlier in the game, I'm a worm? Sigh.

Anyway, awaiting last night's report before voting.
If the report from Night 4 revealed someone guilty, we should obviously kill the worm.
If the report from Night 4 revealed someone innocent, we shouldn't kill anyone since if we kill an innocent program today, we lose during the night.

Anyway, Word, as the scanner's spokesperson, was last night's target guilty or innocent? If innocent, don't tell us who obviously.
If you, with your last post, were trying to say that the report is innocent, we shouldn't kill anyone. Anyway, now would be a good time for you to start making sense Word. Seems like our win depends on you again (which really stinks because your vote on me today only shows how little you understand the basic mechanics of this rather simple game)
Word

Post by Word »

They weren't questionable and you know that (see quote). Saying too much always endangers someone so I was never able to back anything up in advance. I just happened to be the first who said he knows that someone is a worm, no worm had dared that because they would have had to die afterwards. It's OK to be skeptical when someone shouts "worm" but if you're immediately speculating that I was a worm because I claimed I found one, I see that as a valid reason to vote you out next.
Last edited by Word on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

Try to look at things from my point of view and you might understand why I found your methods questionable. Or even just read my posts from earlier in the game. Your argument was "just trust me plz" in a game of deception. You really expect me to trust anyone in this game? You have to earn my trust, which you eventually did though. I don't see how any of this makes me a worm (because it doesn't, and you know that).
Word

Post by Word »

So how else could I have done that, according to you?

And yes, I did trust people to trust me (as far as I can, because until now I avoided to name anyone besides the worms), and it worked. :)

Mind you, I haven't said that you ARE a worm, I said there wasn't a guarantee for that this time, because someone else got scanned. I just vote for you because after all you've said you're the most suspicious player to me and the scanner's time is running out, too.

Last night's report will come after you're dead, the scanner lets you know.
Last edited by Word on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

If the worms kill the virus scanner, I will not send the virus scanner the report.
Word

Post by Word »

ElmosWorld wrote:If the worms kill the virus scanner, I will not send the virus scanner the report.
Thank you, Elmo.