Arma on steam?

What do you want to see in Armagetron soon? Any new feature ideas? Let's ponder these ground breaking ideas...
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Re: Arma on steam?

Post by Phytotron »

Clutch wrote:What are you even talking about lmao. Are you blaming me for making loose or something?
Yes, clearly, that's exactly what I said. I was referring solely to you, and speaking only about 'loose' gameplay. That's right, Clutch, I quite plainly asserted that you specifically made up and play loose. It's all about you. It's all right there in the original post, plain as day. :roll:

Such a paragon of damnable brilliance you are. More pot is in order.
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

Phytotron wrote:
Clutch wrote:What are you even talking about lmao. Are you blaming me for making loose or something?
Yes, clearly, that's exactly what I said. I was referring solely to you, and speaking only about 'loose' gameplay. That's right, Clutch, I quite plainly asserted that you specifically made up and play loose. It's all about you. It's all right there in the original post, plain as day. :roll:

Such a paragon of damnable brilliance you are. More pot is in order.
Ikr, I can't even picture a world without me, it'd be the dark ages v.2. How you people will go on I will never know. But I promise I'll continue to be the shining example of humanity for the next 80 years, (actually I'll probably die in 5 years, thanks to all those marijuanas that I inject) just as a gift to you people
Boxed
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Clutch wrote:(actually I'll probably die in 5 years, thanks to all those marijuanas that I inject)
You do realize that I have more experience, first- and second-hand, with drugs than you do, right? So those kind of comments, attempting to imply "omg ur so cluless old man," fail miserably.

Just shut up. Or at least stop being so aggressively stupid.
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

Woh, you can't talk to the centre of the universe like that
Boxed