AFL Signups are over

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Next is I make a schedule of games that will start playing right after the July 4 holiday. Which is on my todo list for the next couple of days so I can get it up with enough time for people to complain and whine and stuff.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Ricochet
Round Winner

Post by Ricochet »

lol ok then, ill keep checking back so i can plan ahead for any games im involved in
Ricochet
Round Winner

Post by Ricochet »

some teams still appear to be adding players after the signup deadline date, whats the deal here?
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Pages are locked...

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Ricochet
Round Winner

Post by Ricochet »

Hmm, ok... just saw at least two new players added onto the roster since the 20th... never mind.
Ricochet
Round Winner

Post by Ricochet »

Ladle 12 was the last ladle for the time being, so there shouldnt be conflicts between tournaments. I dont know whats happening with the TST, is that running during the AFL Durka ?

Edit: Sorry to be a pest, but its now pretty much one week off and some of our players want to get in some practise sessions to work out some tactics before it starts. Now we have Ladle Cafe/Fortress test server as our home server, but I'm still awaiting the admin pass to be PMed. Also waiting for the schedule to be up so we know how much to practise by next week. Thanks, and sorry again :)