The Werewolf Game 5 - Worms win!

Anything About Anything...
Overrated
Match Winner

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Day 3

Post by Overrated »

Why are we killing when Word COULD be lying? I'm not one for Deso's side, but this is rather ridiculous. I'm pretty sure Word is the scanner, but I don't understand how we can vote out someone based on chance. Unless I get 100% confirmation, I'm not ready to vote out someone on a day where the way Word has played it, just "trust" him could result in us losing.

Can I vote Word just to cause a no kill? It's best and it doesn't risk the off-chance Word is lying.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Eckz wrote:...who already has given a bad vote.
Wrong again, I retracted it (not going to explain why for the second time)

And please, don't waste your vote for Titan (freako!). Deso is the only confirmed worm. (Although I appreciate that you're indirectly saving my ass... :) )
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

Word wrote:And please, don't waste your vote for Titan (freako!). Deso is the only confirmed worm. (Although I appreciate that you're indirectly saving my ass... :) )
Word, you're being so scummy it's not even funny.

I can see how Word's partner would go along with him and vote for deso, but what about the other 2? Really? Are you the other pair of worms? :/ Look, INW LucK and bloods, I don't believe all 3 of you are worms, in fact I have a hard time seeing even 2 of you being worms. What's your reasoning behind following Word so blindly?
Last edited by Titanoboa on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Overrated wrote:Why are we killing when Word COULD be lying? I'm not one for Deso's side, but this is rather ridiculous. I'm pretty sure Word is the scanner, but I don't understand how we can vote out someone based on chance. Unless I get 100% confirmation, I'm not ready to vote out someone on a day where the way Word has played it, just "trust" him could result in us losing.

Can I vote Word just to cause a no kill? It's best and it doesn't risk the off-chance Word is lying.
If you vote for Word and it is a tie with 4 votes for each Titan and Word, it would be considered a no lynch. I'm not going to be around today, but it over votes for Word and no other votes change, consider it night 3 and pm me your night actions.
Word

Post by Word »

Over, I think that's a bad idea. Here's why:
1) If you vote for killing me to reach a tie some worm who originally tried to do whatever the crowd does changes his vote and voila, in the worst case you've managed to kill the scanner without the firewall (or vice versa) and give the worms a big bonus. I can only recommend that you kill Desolate now. If you don't, you won't get such an opportunity again. I'm sure if you vote to kill me, someone WILL change his vote and I'm dead.
2) You think you can kill Desolate next round, but until then you will have lost 2 people (scanner or firewall included). There's no kill program to clean up the mess, and no scanner to guide you a bit. There's just Titan with his skepticism (which I'd call baseless if I knew that he isn't a worm).

Vote for Desolate and you won't be disappointed. Apparently there's nobody else who dared to say that he is completely convinced about someone else's identity.

I know Deso is a worm, there are 3 votes to kill me (or 4?), and 4 votes to kill Desolate (and I honestly don't know whether some of you are worms, but thanks anyway :P ), and as I'm writing this, 1 or 2 votes for Titan. Please, leave Titan alone for now and concentrate on Desolate alone (potter, freako!). After Desolate is dead you'll see that

1) I was right
2) we have 3 worms left
3) Titan is wrong or has something to hide.

(I'm not expecting anyone who wants to see me dead to change his vote, so I'm not asking them. It all depends on potter, freako, and Overrated now).
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

Word, my scepticism is justified. You're still using the same logic I called you out on a while ago. Nothing has changed in your arguments. I'd love to see some proof and then I'll drop my charges against you. But you won't, because you're a worm.

Your "deso must die" is just a distraction, a decoy.

People, I really hope you're able to see through Word's cheap tricks
Word

Post by Word »

My logic should have remained the same, I didn't get a brain transplant.

Obviously, I blamed AI because he was accusing people randomly, and I thought maybe my ally or me would be the mob's next targets (In any case, it was a red herring), after the kill program was already dead. When it became clear that nobody was willing to kill him (or me) I retracted my vote. I wanted to signal AI that I was going to scotch the confusion he caused, to protect us others in the meantime. You don't have to believe that, but I can't see how this explanation isn't logical. I won't offer you any names because with this knowledge the worms wouldn't have to pretend anything and could just kill us now (they already think they know what I am, and unsurpringly I got some votes).

I know that Desolate is a worm and rely on you others to kill him, you rely on me to get more worm names. Firewall and scanner can't do it alone, and the kill program is already dead. This isn't a proof yet, but it's a good reason to kill Desolate now, then you'll get your proof. Titan is asking me to get proof, but he knows as well as I do that it is against the rules to post a screenshot of the PM, and revealing my partner would be just as bad (it would be different if I knew that he has no special role), so demanding absolute proof is pointless. It's a matter of whom you like to trust more.

Using a big font size and writing it so many times in bold was a bit theatrical, yes, but apparently you didn't get it yet. :P
Titan is speculating that I'm a worm, but I KNOW that Desolate is one. Titan is accusing me that I can't prove my knowledge, but he can't do so either. Killing Deso will prove what I said, and disprove what he said. Killing me will have the same effect, except that we're more likely to lose (sorry if that sounds arrogant, but it's just the truth). I don't know what will happen if we kill Titan (because there's a chance that the worms kill one another, too), I haven't calculated that like Titan did. If Titan is a worm, I wouldn't mind, but if he isn't, it's more difficult to win and you still won't believe that Desolate is a worm. So from my perspective, killing Desolate is the only way to sort this out.

I wonder what you say to my 'cheap tricks' when you can't deny that I was right the whole time. This is my last post for this round, I have nothing to add.
Last edited by Word on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

Great. I hope everyone reads your posts very carefully.

And if they don't, here's a summary: "Please trust me today. If you follow my lead and vote for Desolate today, you'll see tomorrow that I was right. I'm aware that if I'm lying today, it will be too late to stop me tomorrow, because by then I've won the game if I'm a worm. But please disregard that :) and trust me today you won't regret it."

Seriously it's a scandal if Word isn't killed today
INW

Post by INW »

ElmosWorld wrote:
Overrated wrote:Why are we killing when Word COULD be lying? I'm not one for Deso's side, but this is rather ridiculous. I'm pretty sure Word is the scanner, but I don't understand how we can vote out someone based on chance. Unless I get 100% confirmation, I'm not ready to vote out someone on a day where the way Word has played it, just "trust" him could result in us losing.

If you vote for Word and it is a tie with 4 votes for each Titan and Word, it would be considered a no lynch. I'm not going to be around today, but it over votes for Word and no other votes change, consider it night 3 and pm me your night actions.
When it's a tie, aren't you supposed to then ask everyone to re-vote on those 2 guys because we all want someone dead.

Isn't that in the rules?
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

(sorry for the delay)

I find it really stupid to be voting someone out, but I'm rather certain word is not infected.

Deso will have to go.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

INW wrote:
ElmosWorld wrote:

When it's a tie, aren't you supposed to then ask everyone to re-vote on those 2 guys because we all want someone dead.

Isn't that in the rules?
No. That was durka's rule. Run your own game and make your own rules.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

The Werewolf Game 5 - Night 3

Post by ElmosWorld »

At the end of the day, it was determined that Desolate, an even worm, needed to go. It is now night 3, pm your night actions.
Word

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Night 3

Post by Word »

You should re-post that tomorrow, otherwise people will think it's another first April joke. :P

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Last edited by Word on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titanoboa

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Night 3

Post by Titanoboa »

zZzZzZZzZzZZzZZZZZZzzzzz

(^ is a hint @ Word)
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Day 4

Post by ElmosWorld »

When the night was over, it was determined ppotter, a normal program, was terminated. It is now day 4.