Armagetron Addictions and GPS Bicycles

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Rockinghorse

Post by Rockinghorse »

Thanks Guys,

I have had one short session and I got a whole 6 points.............Woo Hoo !

But seriously, this is as addictive as Visual Pinbal, and I can safely say that a few (or a lot of) losses won't keep me away.........All the more challenge....

See you on the grid.....

BCNU
RH
If at first you don't succeed...............So much for Sky Diving
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

hello, nice to see new ppl joining up :D

i wonder how many play armagetron weekly worldwide?
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

Rockinghorse wrote:But seriously, this is as addictive as Visual Pinbal, and I can safely say that a few (or a lot of) losses won't keep me away.........All the more challenge....
That is what I said... and now look at me...
:arrow: http://www.dingdongdesign.co.uk/steph/addiction.gif
We are here today to talk about tomorrow. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will soon be today.
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

lol speed :mrgreen:
Marrow
MVP - Project Contributor

Post by Marrow »

n54's right, that is funny, lol
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

:D Thanks!
I actually ran across it through google, under ADDICTION. lol :lol:
We are here today to talk about tomorrow. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will soon be today.
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

the message clearly says not addicted... what's up with all you doubting thomases??? :mrgreen:

that reminds me (uh oh, better run), i saw an article once about this guy who goes on these long road trips across the USA on his bicycle, a bicycle which has been rigged up with an elaborate computer/GPS system... it's a sight to behole... think it even had a little satellite dish on there.

if anybody finds that pic/article i bow to you... :cat: :cat: :cat:
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

Nico, does it take you a lot of time to write a reply or do you load up the information into a computer that does the work for you?

lol, I joke because I love.
k
Random Identifier & Project Developer

Post by k »

nicolas.b wrote:the message clearly says not addicted... what's up with all you doubting thomases??? :mrgreen:

that reminds me (uh oh, better run), i saw an article once about this guy who goes on these long road trips across the USA on his bicycle, a bicycle which has been rigged up with an elaborate computer/GPS system... it's a sight to behole... think it even had a little satellite dish on there.

if anybody finds that pic/article i bow to you... :cat: :cat: :cat:
I'm pretty sure Steven K Roberts is the guy you are talking about. I saw him and his bike on TV a long time ago. The bike I saw did have a satellite dish on it. :D Here is the web site http://microship.com/.
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

hehe, thanks speed. i seem to be unusually {insert word for 'all over the place'} lately. some people would say it's due to this religion i'm working on, some to the fact that i have commie think up all my answers for me. either way it's cool... i just sit my lazy self back and watch... :star:

'k, K. thanks for that... i assume the "behemoth" was the one you had in mind? but the fact is, that one is more professional than the one i saw. the beverly hillbillies one i saw somehow had this long 'shelf' that fit over the guy's shoulders and had stuff dangling down (i kid you not)... sort of like george clinton's hair, i guess.

anyway, consider the scavenger hunt -STILL ON-. i'm willing to judge the results, as long as it revolves around me being lazy and not contributing anything.
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

nicolas.b wrote:hehe, thanks speed. i seem to be unusually {insert word for 'all over the place'} lately.
:arrow: ubiquitous-present at all places at all times :wink:

Keep up the well done, good game, spam protection, core dumping, work! :roll:
nicolas.b
Grid Clown

Post by nicolas.b »

thx, speed... and for finding that missing word! :star: