Gomor ENTERPIRZE

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Gomor ENTERPIRZE

Post by FRAGILE »

woifdhawlkf
Attachments
Gomor Enterprize 2.0.PNG
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Re: Gomor ENTERPIRZE

Post by FRAGILE »

jehogfj
Attachments
Gomor Enterprize 7.0.PNG
Gomor Enterprize 6.0.PNG
Gomor Enterprize 5.0.PNG
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

hkgjh
Attachments
Gomor Enterprize 4.0.PNG
Gomor Enterprize 2.0.PNG
Gomor Enterprize 11.PNG
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

lijhlj
Attachments
Gomor Enterprize 12.PNG
Gomor Enterprize 15.PNG
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

gjfvhgvkh
Attachments
Gomor Enterprize 13.PNG
Gomor Enterprize 14.PNG
Gomor Enterprize 16.PNG
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

tjuhgrt
Attachments
Gomor Enterprize 18.PNG
Gomor Enterprize 19.PNG
Gomor Enterprize 20.PNG
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

ewsfsrgfsg
Attachments
Gomor Enterprize 121.PNG
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

safasdfsadf
Attachments
Gomor Enterprize 5.0.PNG
Gomor Enterprize 6.0.PNG
Gomor Enterprize 7.0.PNG
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

sfasfarrgd
Attachments
Gomor Enterprize 15.PNG
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

While I'm sort of happy about any post these days, I'd wish your posts would have more concrete value to the reader. Why not upload your pictures to some image hoster, put them into nice directories there, then post "check out this nihilistic/postmodern/whatever stuff I made!" here?
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

BECAUSE ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HERE THE LAST ONE I WILL MAKE WILL BE IN STRATAGEY SORRY Z-Man was tryign to find a freind to chat with before i go sorry thise will prob be one of my last attempts seeing as i put all everything i had in to these last 3 to 4 post dude i just need a friend im sorry i don't know what else to do i just made one more i was going for stuff that prob pops in all our heads when we are playign by our selves but no one ever says it or types it out because it is to hard to capture with words or explain with pictures ..any way i hope some one got a laugh off of this and mabey some incentive like motivation to pwn me in the future and 4 chan? pff i would be the laughing stalk there and get hacked in a minute for being misunderstood at least here people kinda know im not all there even though i am but i guess if every one esle thinks im crazy why not \-o/- lol but i love you guys so this is my attempt and if all else fails i made an auto graph wall and made it not akward kase if any body else would like to sign it the armagetron WORK PRODUCTION THINGY HAS FALLEN AN ME AND THIS IS ALL I GOT \-o/ eh

PRACTICE LIKE A PREAST Poke'master~
stereo
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by stereo »

roflcopter

poor Z-Man xD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Yeah, urgh. That other topic became way too spammy. Sorry I had to temp ban FRAGILE for a bit today, I was short on time and only on the phone and could not stop it any other way. 'course, I'll lift it after this message.
FRAGILE: I understand that you don't want to spam and turn the forums unusable, that's why you kept your output to a few threads only. For normal web forum users, they're easy enough to ignore. But, practically, there's also the RSS feed which is normally ideal for following a low traffic forum. That one lists every post individually, and you turned it unusable. So please stop. Get your own blog or twitter or instagram or whatever kids use these days, put your stuff there and link to it here once. I really don't mind you sharing your things, except for the stuff that's clearly not for kids, but do use the appropriate services. The forums are just not the right place for massive random image dumps.
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k-Dd71CqnM
can you put back up my LOL! post as stated above i told you aside from that poem i wrote the other day and posted out of honesty can you please bring LOL! back in the stagey section as i stated above that will be my last post on forums so as to not just spam random things alover forums i was really getting in to that post but i got spammed out after i was only my last finnal 3 pics! i was like omg how can do this in as less photos as possible but do somethign to signifiance of night fall going to sleep and dreaming after a big days work so the user (reader) would feel like they are more involved in the topic of disscussion which was Bringing back competivie ladle fort / sumo play (LADLE ALL SUMED UP) and i was geeting preety far into it i did not want to share all my secrets but i did even that asmr massage video i descided to share was SACRED TO me but for the sake of game play and the reader i chose include them as to be honest to the reader so as to show i am not hiding any thign no tricks up my sleeeve just trying to find an honset friend or group or preson to play tron with me and help Bring ladle back and other once poupluar game types from under ground severs (port custom connectwhich is really cool T.T and i have alwasy evneyed the "Idea" that there is "Under Ground Tron" but for the new reader / player i hope to captivate their attention on the most basic asspects of the game as i pull them in and we begin to venture to more Father Depper Touching Grounds of our Love FOr Armagtron advance 2.0 or which ever version i got .. can you please put that post back up ... only reason you should not is if it takes up data space on your web site that i can understand then i will i have to wait in that case and save up a small amount of money and purchas so ram from you but if it's not to much since i am contributing (and pleasde forgive my attitude on the serverers I try o.o i really do) but could you please put that post back up and tell me if it takes up space so i can just get it all down in 1 up laod put evry thign in to 1 forumrm (page but i like the jornuey asspect of the route i am taking and it is turnign out quiet nicely please let me conitue o.o if it''s not to much to ask o.o and can you please show me or help me if not i will just up load customconfig>file whatever its called but how to nvm ill just do that i was tyring to uplaod my tron file (all of it) so all someone would have to do is hide there other tron file and click on mine and all my settign would pop up on their computer so it would make it easier to teach new users but i can just do that with the steeingsdefault.file and customconfig.file with a breif description on how to use (do it) (OH NO! SPAM!) xD jk :P but yea i would really like to do that can you help me please o.o just put LOL! back up and read it if your not sure what is spam and what is not because i really put alot of work into that and those pictures i can't get back i deleted them once i uploaded them to the site (this site) ty o.o i love you z man bwt friend guy budy pal even (last night cuz you banned me for tryign to creat a fun interactive fun how to guide on how to play tron) PLEASE HELP ME T.T OMG 0.0 i love you man why can't you see that! EBer tell him >.> Z-Man o.o hoi o/! Fragile loves you o.o xD! >.> stfu Zyron x0 x) why o.o it's so funny you all try so hard but you will never be as good as me <.< stfu appple o.o k :) o/ Z man please help frag for us so we can continue and beat this game toethgher yay ! fun O hi o.o (Make it Better)

yo

o
\
/
^ \
------------
FRAGILE
Core Dumper

Post by FRAGILE »

HERE IT IS THE BEST I GOT o.o lastpost in till you put that instutional was working on z amn o.o here this is for you and who it may concern this is US :D tell him chris d <.< ^o^!`~* It issssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF28zGQeaWs